List Your Stats - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List Your Stats

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There are some crazy stat inflations going on, but the units they have purchased with valour or cash are still disposable units compared to the 80k+ units with bonuses from events. The Frontal Assault event will start evening out stats again.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levi.baker88 View Post
    There are some crazy stat inflations going on, but the units they have purchased with valour or cash are still disposable units compared to the 80k+ units with bonuses from events. The Frontal Assault event will start evening out stats again.
    the 500 10k infantry units I bought with valor were indestructible......so not sure this is the case

Post Count
    I was thinking a gazillbilliontramillion
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Post Count
    Just look at it like this, Gree have just x10 peoples stats, everyone will catch up eventually.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Just look at it like this, Gree have just x10 peoples stats, everyone will catch up eventually.
    on the units yes.....on the bonuses not a chance......not saying that's unfair......just if I had your top 3k units without all the big wd winner bonuses its not even close.....nor should it be

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    List what your stats where before the new units, and what they are now

Before: 6.1millattack/8.1milldefense
    After: 10.6millattack/16milldefense
    Clever ploy, gather intel on the dumb...
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    everyone realizes that the full assault event allows u to destroy units...that's why they gave the high powered cash and valor units. Yes the valor units may be indestructible but they can be used in full assault. That's the point in having them. Stats will come down again once fa starts. This war will be interesting, but we should see things even out (relatively) again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    everyone realizes that the full assault event allows u to destroy units...that's why they gave the high powered cash and valor units. Yes the valor units may be indestructible but they can be used in full assault. That's the point in having them. Stats will come down again once fa starts. This war will be interesting, but we should see things even out (relatively) again.

if wd wins and raid boss is based on attack do you think people will sacrifice units that could help in those two events (with individual loot and prizes) to help the faction in a faction only event......I will but not if they are in my top 3k units.....hurts the faction on the other 2 events......once the new units are outside the top 3k people will give them up.....how long will it take to drop a 10k unit from top 3k for the "average player" ?......more than 1-2 campaigns I am sure......just saying that if these units weren't boosting attack right now people would be saving their valor like they did for the last 8 months

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just another nail in the coffin. This stat inflation it just out of control and I'm someone this change "helps" (15m valor and 50m iph).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickINsc View Post
    if wd wins and raid boss is based on attack do you think people will sacrifice units that could help in those two events (with individual loot and prizes) to help the faction in a faction only event......I will but not if they are in my top 3k units.....hurts the faction on the other 2 events......once the new units are outside the top 3k people will give them up.....how long will it take to drop a 10k unit from top 3k for the "average player" ?......more than 1-2 campaigns I am sure......just saying that if these units weren't boosting attack right now people would be saving their valor like they did for the last 8 months
    Yes they may be boosting attack right now, but I still think most people will give them up to help during full assault, If the rewards are good enough. With that said I've increased my stats by 20 mil and still have 10 mil valor left, so I don't see the harm in waiting to see how this plays out. It's not the end of the game like some say, just something else for us to adjust strategy to.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Every change has been the end of the game since it began. I see more people excited about it than not. Round and round it spins, where it stops, nobody knows.

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    I went from 5 million attack to 44 million. And from 7 million defense to 62 million.

A nice day.
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I went from 16mA 25mD to 3mA 4.6mD

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I went from

4.2 million attack to 11 million attack
    4.8 million defense to 11.6 million defense.

I spent about 3 million valor and have 6.5 million left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count

Unhappy

Level 101 went from 5.6 mil def to 17 mil for just 4.4 mil valor. I got excited and spent it all on sucky units. My secondary unit buildings are all only level 3, if I would've been patient I could be closer to 30 mil