Anyone else missing bunny boots?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone else missing bunny boots?

Consistent Contributor Transmitter's Avatar
    Post Count

Anyone else missing bunny boots?

I checked my inventory and found out that I only have 4 out of the 5 completed boots for my syndicate. Not sure if its just me or more people. I contacted Gree but no response...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Has your syndicate finished everyday of the event? If not then you would only have 4 boots

Post Count
    You have 1 Bunny shades and 4 Bunny boots which makes 5.. 1st day goal gave Bunny shades with 20% Armor atk
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    You have 1 Bunny shades and 4 Bunny boots which makes 5.. 1st day goal gave Bunny shades with 20% Armor atk
    This. We swapped out the item because the bonus was typo'd.

Consistent Contributor Transmitter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    This. We swapped out the item because the bonus was typo'd.
    Ah that makes sense. Yes I do have the shades, so my problem is solved

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    CJ, any word about this new data push? Completely erased the prizes for the boss. Dropped my stats down to 41k as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Eugenie View Post
    CJ, any word about this new data push? Completely erased the prizes for the boss. Dropped my stats down to 41k as well..
    Close and reopen a couple of times. We have some weird thing going on with data pushes at the moment where it is taking longer to download all the new data.

Post Count
    Also some weird stuff going on with LTQ hits.

On numerous occasions i complete the goal but no reward screen pops up although the goal shows a tick.

Close app and reopen to find i have to do a number of LTQ hits again to complete the goal.

I get an error message saying it's being resynced with the server but it never does because my energy doesn't go back to what it should be.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Been going on for months

Lurker
    Post Count
    The grant prize required defeat boss 100 times and a bunny shade. But the bunny shade only gave out on the first day. My mini finished lv 100 boss but I missed the prize on the first day. Thanks gree. The change made the mission impossible for me!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilie View Post
    The grant prize required defeat boss 100 times and a bunny shade. But the bunny shade only gave out on the first day. My mini finished lv 100 boss but I missed the prize on the first day. Thanks gree. The change made the mission impossible for me!!!
    Use the in game contact support function and Gree should be able to resolve that issue for you.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you The Billionaire. I already sent email to gree on the second day of the event. No reply from them as normal. I'm still waiting.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still supposed to have 1 pair of bunny shades and 5 pair of bunny boots, total of 6 days