Beatrice Waters - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Did you finish the epic boss?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 80.82%
  • No - ran out of time

9 12.33%
  • No - boss was too strong

5 6.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beatrice Waters

Post Count
    I have 3 accounts and all 3 finished.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boss was doable, triggering boss was hell

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have three hoods and finished all three, NO GOLD! the only problem seemed to be activating the boss, some in my syndicate could not get them to activate no matter what they tried, even standing on their head.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just finished on one. I can't start last boss on the other until 1:30 before the end so it's gonna be a tight one
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Just finished on one. I can't start last boss on the other until 1:30 before the end so it's gonna be a tight one
    Ouch! Good Luck Sis!

Stupid thing about this whole account is the Tier System...

My Mini (created on new phone, just before last RB) started EB around lvl 35 & was skipping through Bosses with single hits until around lvl 80, then switched to single cash hit & didn't need to do 3 cash hits until lvl 95!

My other accounts have been doing 2-5 Cash Hits since around lvl 50 (depending upon how fast I wanted to kill Boss off)

I started playing Mid Sept & was around lvl 15 when I had my 1st EB; I struggled to get to Lvl 20!
    Then, during my second EB, around lvl 30-40; I managed to get a lot further but I'm pretty sure I didn't break into 70s

now my lowest level account just blows on EBs & they fall over (once they appear!)

& since completing 100 on 4 accounts, the joke now is that, I just tap screen & summon!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    yes on all 3 accounts
    Damn fuzzy...didn't have that much free time...

I got there on my main, but my 2 minor accounts only got to 10 & 12. I didn't do any PvP with the 2 lower accounts, just missions (LTQ, etc) and only triggered limited amounts of bosses that way....I couldn't find enough time to that much PvP with all my accounts....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its interesting, Last Epic Boss, my main blew through the event and my mini came up short. This time around it was my mini that blew through and my main that struggled. The odd part is neither account changed tiers in time between events. They both did the same events and Im sure its my main that put on more raw stats.

A lot of people in my synd and elsewhere had a lot of trouble summoning. I was one of the fortunate few that didn't. This is hands down my favorite event. someone earlier hit the nail on the head. its a great balance for those with either time or gold. (provided the trigger rate isn't wonky). Conversely, if the special Epic boss makes a reappearance I'll give that one an easy miss.

Lurker
    Post Count

Epic Boss Ripped Off

I would have finished on all 4 accounts, even with the dreadful time of summoning the bosses. After the useless update, yesterday, 1 account can't login at all crashes as soon as you click the CC app!! Oh, and yes, did at least 2 dozen uninstall reinstall and still jack squat!! Tried all morning today too, still nothing!!! The other 2 can no longer summon bosses at all!! All 3 accounts were in the mid 80 boss levels!! Am I pissed?? You bet I am!! Ripped Off once again by Gree thank you!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Finished both now. I used 10 tapjoy gold just to be certain due to the short time available - it needed 10 cash hits, so just about doable without.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
    I would have finished on all 4 accounts, even with the dreadful time of summoning the bosses. After the useless update, yesterday, 1 account can't login at all crashes as soon as you click the CC app!! Oh, and yes, did at least 2 dozen uninstall reinstall and still jack squat!! Tried all morning today too, still nothing!!! The other 2 can no longer summon bosses at all!! All 3 accounts were in the mid 80 boss levels!! Am I pissed?? You bet I am!! Ripped Off once again by Gree thank you!!
    Sorry to hear. The moral has to be avoid upgrading during an important event if you can. Doesn't help now sadly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Damn fuzzy...didn't have that much free time...

I got there on my main, but my 2 minor accounts only got to 10 & 12. I didn't do any PvP with the 2 lower accounts, just missions (LTQ, etc) and only triggered limited amounts of bosses that way....I couldn't find enough time to that much PvP with all my accounts....
    I just blind attack with my 2 mini's....

The one makes to much money so i dont care if get hits or robbed back....

The other has no income....

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Finished both now. I used 10 tapjoy gold just to be certain due to the short time available - it needed 10 cash hits, so just about doable without.
    And many many of those Boss kills helped Indian Nation....

Thank You Sis M

Good Job
    Last edited by fuzzy; 03-20-2014 at 11:03 AM.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count

spawn rate

Spawn rate is basura. Let us know how much gold that lost you Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    And many many of those Boss kills helped Indian Nation....

Thank You Sis M

Good Job
    Thank you for the opportunity