Beatrice Waters

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Did you finish the epic boss?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 80.82%
  • No - ran out of time

9 12.33%
  • No - boss was too strong

5 6.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beatrice Waters

Post Count

Question Beatrice Waters

just curious to see how many people finished the event
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    either you have a lot of gold or you spend a lot of time.

This Epic Boss is a perfect balance. DO NOT change it, Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It doesn't end for another day...

But anyway pretty much every truely active player in my synd is already finished

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post

Too much gold tbh

Post Count
    yes on all 3 accounts
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still in, fighting level 66 at the moment for free. I can't buy gold as I've sideloaded onto Kindle.

Don't think I'll finish as it costs too much in in-game cash at the moment to justify the rewards. But it's been good to get the rewards this far.

Level 75 player, 500K attack.

Post Count
    I finished this morning
    Bananas are the best.

Steady Scribe
    home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Post Count

Maybe you enjoy the low triggering rate.
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count

What does having gold have to do with anything if I AM spending a LOT of time, but can't even trigger enough bosses to get to the point where gold is necessary. It must be nice being able to trigger bosses often enough to make it to 100. I, and a LOT of others, simply can not. Anyone who knows me knows that I spend way too much time in this game. I put all the effort that I usually spread over 3-5 accounts getting to 100 onto one account. I played at work. I played for 6-10hrs a day at home. I'm currently trying to trigger boss 63. The event is simply impossible to complete, regardless of gold spent, or time put in.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    What does having gold have to do with anything if I AM spending a LOT of time, but can't even trigger enough bosses to get to the point where gold is necessary. It must be nice being able to trigger bosses often enough to make it to 100. I, and a LOT of others, simply can not. Anyone who knows me knows that I spend way too much time in this game. I put all the effort that I usually spread over 3-5 accounts getting to 100 onto one account. I played at work. I played for 6-10hrs a day at home. I'm currently trying to trigger boss 63. The event is simply impossible to complete, regardless of gold spent, or time put in.
    I finished both accounts on the second day without stress or gold. You're doing it wrong.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol... yeah. I've tried all the "tricks". They don't work for my L250 or my L156 or my L88 or my L52.

Hit carmen x10, then deposit cash and refresh the rivals list. Then attack, then refresh rivals list. Then do some SLTQ jobs. Then rob someone's NCs. Then deposit cash. Then Restart CC. Then do some SLTQ jobs. Then hit Carmen x10. Then deposit cash. Then let the phone sit there for 5 minutes. Then attack someone. Then restart. Then attack someone. Oh, there is a boss, finally... and 20 minutes wasted. Wait 5 minutes. Repeat.

That's 3 bosses/hr x 7hrs a day of nothing but CC x 6 days = 126 bosses, and that's Not counting the times when no matter what I do a boss won't trigger for 30min. Yes, at random the boss comes up after 5 minutes and two attacks, but that is rare. I'm finally on boss 70 with one account. I've never before gotten less than 3 accounts over 100. I know how to play this game.

So, please tell me what I was doing wrong. Maybe playing a GREE game and expecting an event to work right for everyone?
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    lol... yeah. I've tried all the "tricks". They don't work for my L250 or my L156 or my L88 or my L52.

Hit carmen x10, then deposit cash and refresh the rivals list. Then attack, then refresh rivals list. Then do some SLTQ jobs. Then rob someone's NCs. Then deposit cash. Then Restart CC. Then do some SLTQ jobs. Then hit Carmen x10. Then deposit cash. Then let the phone sit there for 5 minutes. Then attack someone. Then restart. Then attack someone. Oh, there is a boss, finally... and 20 minutes wasted. Wait 5 minutes. Repeat.

That's 3 bosses/hr x 7hrs a day of nothing but CC x 6 days = 126 bosses, and that's Not counting the times when no matter what I do a boss won't trigger for 30min. Yes, at random the boss comes up after 5 minutes and two attacks, but that is rare. I'm finally on boss 70 with one account. I've never before gotten less than 3 accounts over 100. I know how to play this game.

So, please tell me what I was doing wrong. Maybe playing a GREE game and expecting an event to work right for everyone?
    Your phone wasn't held in a 34.7 degree angle to the North-East.
    I have 3 accs, 1 isnt finishing at all, mini is barely at the finish line because the boss doesn't summon and my main is very close.. The summoning annoyed me, all my rivals have the prizes and I didn't have the time this week to stare at 3 devices for hours expecting a boss to show up..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    3 to do on one account, and 2 on the other. Six hours 45 left. Next hit in just over an hour
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Your phone wasn't held in a 34.7 degree angle to the North-East.
    I have 3 accs, 1 isnt finishing at all, mini is barely at the finish line because the boss doesn't summon and my main is very close.. The summoning annoyed me, all my rivals have the prizes and I didn't have the time this week to stare at 3 devices for hours expecting a boss to show up..
    Agree summoning has been a real pain this time. I wouldn't mind it not coming out first time if there was any kind of consistency but there isn't. Some times the boss appears after one or two hits and sometimes you can spend five to ten minutes attacking, robbing, hitting Carmen with no luck. Since I've been taking five hits and then have to wait 100 minutes to refill I get the next one out anything up to an hour before I'm ready so no time wasted.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agree that summoning has been a pain as well as frustrating. Im on 98 so will finish it shortly.