GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Units brought into battle

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Units brought into battle

Does mw follow the crime city formula of bringing an equal number of unit types into battle? Meaning, do i take 750 pf each type into battle?

Second question, is there a 500 unit limit on a single unit, e.g. 500 gign, being used in battle?

Thanks any clarity would be most appreciated.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No to both of those questions.

You can load up on a single unit type, with no restrictions to unit type. I loaded up entirely on sea units in the early stages of the game. And to answer your second question, I loaded up on as much as 700-1000 of each unit I wanted. There is no limit to what goes into battle with you, except the cap of 3000 units total.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I appreciate your response, but how do you know that is was taking more than 500 into battle? Did it show in the top 45?

I believe the answer to be no to both also, but would like definitive proof before i blow my horde of valor.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I seem to recall haviing read here that 750 of one particular unit is the limit...could be wrong

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    I appreciate your response, but how do you know that is was taking more than 500 into battle? Did it show in the top 45?

I believe the answer to be no to both also, but would like definitive proof before i blow my horde of valor.
    I'm sorry, I don't have definitive proof at the moment. However, I bought certain sea units ages ago in huge blocks, and watched my stats go up after every block purchase. They were too weak to land in my top 45, but strong enough to get in the battles.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Lurker
    Post Count

units

Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't have definitive proof at the moment. However, I bought certain sea units ages ago in huge blocks, and watched my stats go up after every block purchase. They were too weak to land in my top 45, but strong enough to get in the battles.
    Anyone know a better way to see the Units that drop during PVP attack? Or possibly a list of known drops? Light Fighter is new but we are seeing in not drop in Droid devices just iOS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Farcor View Post
    Anyone know a better way to see the Units that drop during PVP attack? Or possibly a list of known drops? Light Fighter is new but we are seeing in not drop in Droid devices just iOS.
    It is dropping in droid and there is also a sea unit as well
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've tracked increasing skills through the purchase of up to 600 valor units in the past, so I can definitively say that it doesn't stop at 500. Beyond 600 I can't speak to simply because I've never purchased more of any one unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Back when there were some players *bending the rules* I saw players with 1900+ of a single unit type during WD battles so there doesn't seem to be a limit. (Yes 1900, not a typo.)

Post Count
    Jman is right. I've been tagged by people that had 1500 of the transport raiders back when they mattered.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

It takes the strongest units, regardless of what kind of unit it is or if all those units are the same. If you have a unit cap of 3k, and all you have in your inventory is 3k of the same exact unit, all of them will be in your army.

Post Count
    Can we have the raid result changed to show top25 and the bottom 25 of your 3K?
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It takes the strongest units, regardless of what kind of unit it is or if all those units are the same. If you have a unit cap of 3k, and all you have in your inventory is 3k of the same exact unit, all of them will be in your army.
    I appreciate your reply.