Attack alerts gone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Attack alerts gone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Attack alerts gone

Ok, so I searched for where to change this in game and didn't see it ...
    A week or so ago, a fix was pushed down. The fix basically fixed a fix from a month ago where someone robbed me and I wouldn't see how much it was for. Now, the amount is there but no notice of it on screen. When someone writes me the alert sounds.... So, I can go to history and see the person who robbed me and how much but I want it to alert me. The problem is I am online sometimes and collecting and just figuring stuff out and then I discover that someone was robbing while I was online later. So, what do I fix to have alerts back on?

Post Count
    Yeah, I noticed this too. But I kind of prefer it. Ignorance is bliss...

As to your question, if it really bothers you then I would recommend opening up a ticket for an official response.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's hardly rocket science to open the news if you really want to see. I like the change; it's one less icon cluttering up my small-ish phone screen. I still get an alert if someone sends an ally request. Happy with that.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    Yeah, I noticed this too. But I kind of prefer it. Ignorance is bliss...

As to your question, if it really bothers you then I would recommend opening up a ticket for an official response.
    I was kind of assuming it was something I had done but if you are saying that the Gree fix to the Gree fix did this then.... I don't know what to say. I think the capability to turn it off and on is good (if that can be done, or has been done and I haven't figured out how to change it yet).

The problem is when I am on and someone is robbing me. If I know it, I will react a certain way.

g
    Please add me 506-426-273
    Last edited by azgrunge; 03-19-2014 at 04:57 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by azgrunge View Post
    Ok, so I searched for where to change this in game and didn't see it ...
    A week or so ago, a fix was pushed down. The fix basically fixed a fix from a month ago where someone robbed me and I wouldn't see how much it was for. Now, the amount is there but no notice of it on screen. When someone writes me the alert sounds.... So, I can go to history and see the person who robbed me and how much but I want it to alert me. The problem is I am online sometimes and collecting and just figuring stuff out and then I discover that someone was robbing while I was online later. So, what do I fix to have alerts back on?
    I can agree with you there. I'm getting robbed when I have no cash on hand and all buildings have a few hours to collect. I see that the person robbed me but don't see where he got my cash from. At least you see them robbing you but I cant see where they are robbing me from...

Banned
    Post Count
    Forget enabling notifications, lets get to disabling that stupid pointless "you got robbed" bullsht. I don't want to know. Just leave the icon alone and don't prompt me, if I want to see what some ghetto trash blood sucking parasite was allowed to take from my hood by this disgusting company, I will check my news.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like no alerts. My defense and IPH are high enough that I don't notice actual attacks and it's easy enough seeing what building got robbed.