Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Boss collection rewards!

Not bad... not bad at all. I would have like some LT chest keys, but overall not bad. What do you guys think?

Edit: GKal is not the + version... why not? I remember in the first collection event, they gave away BKal+, which was the best armor in the game at the time.... Why can't they give away GKal+?
    Last edited by bosskiller; 03-20-2014 at 07:16 AM.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Not bad... not bad at all. I would have like some LT chest keys, but overall not bad. What do you guys think?
    Doing it just for the cape, good reward for virtually no effort. GKal+ isn't much of an incentive for me to bother leveling and crafting the + versions.

It's a normal green Kal not plus
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

MAKE UNLIMITED ARMORS I CANT CRAFT ANYTHING....i have too many armors to even use in fusion fodder. I want this cape but 800 armors prevents it
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Regular Green Kal, not the plus. Much less enticing. What little excitement I had has dissipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    MAKE UNLIMITED ARMORS I CANT CRAFT ANYTHING....i have too many armors to even use in fusion fodder. I want this cape but 800 armors prevents it
    Upgrade everything you can and then do arena and upgrade more. Eventually you can do it
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    Upgrade everything you can and then do arena and upgrade more. Eventually you can do it
    Agreed here, but no armor limit should still happen. It is annoying to have to use your fodder for stuff you don't want, when you could be using it on the armor.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Don't buy so many chests. I never have a problem with it I'm usually stuck around 70-80. I don't understand how people can hoard that many armours
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Was hoping for more LT chest keys, or at least a better armor set. Oh well, still going for the cape. I missed out on the last one.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Cape

The end.

Excited
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Useless Rewards C'mon Gree

The rewards are completely useless. The cape is a plus but it doesnt rly do much except for look cool. Green Kal is useless as crap, I know because i have Bronza Chromatic maxed and it gets crushed by middle level regular epics. Green Kal is worse than Bronze Chromatic so it would be a nightmare to try to use it. My suggestion if to give some keys to a new chest next time or give an armor plus that is actually useful(currently Gree Kal+ would be pretty nice but it's usefulness will decline)

Quote Originally Posted by LS Michael View Post
    The rewards are completely useless. The cape is a plus but it doesnt rly do much except for look cool. Green Kal is useless as crap.

Green Kal is worse than Bronze Chromatic so it would be a nightmare to try to use it. My suggestion if to give some keys to a new chest next time or give an armor plus that is actually useful(currently Gree Kal+ would be pretty nice but it's usefulness will decline)

I agree, Except for the cape. Never bought a cape and never thought i would get a cape. This cape will be forced upon me since im doing the armors anyway - But not for the collection event. It should've been keys like the other times + new chest+ a couple of new armors to attract some players.

Is it possible to delete capes? If so, awesome. If not - Gree, please make it possible.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

You don't have to equip the cape.

There's a big option called "none" under capes. I suggest you try it before trying to figure out how to delete them.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I agree, Except for the cape. Never bought a cape and never thought i would get a cape. This cape will be forced upon me since im doing the armors anyway - But not for the collection event. It should've been keys like the other times + new chest+ a couple of new armors to attract some players.

Is it possible to delete capes? If so, awesome. If not - Gree, please make it possible.
    You know capes aren't forced to be worn right? Like you can get the cape and NEVER have it equipped? You will barely even notice that you have it O.o Not only that BUT an easy way to avoid receiving the cape is to just not craft the last armour until the event is over then you won't be eligible to receive the cape. After that you can make your armour as usual, though there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to not get the cape but at least you know

Quote Originally Posted by Mogath View Post
    After that you can make your armour as usual, though there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to not get the cape but at least you know
    yep, i don't see what the big deal is, i wasted money on capes before guilds because i had no other use for it back then. this guy makes it seem like it'll degrade his characters or something - many of the capes give a pretty cool look for the character, like the flying bats did for the Halloween event. just keep on chugging like u always do Danish cheese cake factory and never equip the thing.

"free hot dog from your favorite hot dog vender? throw it on the ground, you don't need their handout."
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else