Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Missing

Angry Missing

What the $&@?¡®€¥»«£% is the deal with all the misses? I couldnt count how many arena win-streaks or guild battles have been lost because I missed or my opponent got a critical. I used to be able to do Zephyr plateu on epic and have almost full health on my last knight, now I can barely get through it with more health and higher stats... I get at least 2 misses each round and get as many as 7 (rare but it happens) What do you think? Are your constant misses worth the very very small chance of winnong because of a miss on yohr opponents side? Should it be removed from the game? (Yes it should) Any other opinions?
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

I don't think it should be removed. Gives the game more of a chance feel. Makes it feel more like a game this way
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    I don't think it should be removed. Gives the game more of a chance feel. Makes it feel more like a game this way
    I wouldnt mind keeping them but since they increased the chances its just unbelievable and pretty stupid how much I miss
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

I don't miss that often. It's funny I hear about so many people getting so many misses. I really don't get them that often
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Some people think its glitched on some peoples phone/tablet. Might be true, since people using VPN or whatever all get different amounts of video offers. (I cant even do vid offers... game crashes)
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

I've also heard a lot of people with that crashing while watching videos. Doesn't happen to me either
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

I think misses/crits should be remove from the Arena/Guild Wars. I don't see how it proves that you're good or bad if you or your opponent miss a bunch of times. I think Arena should be revamped (again). It shouldn't be based off of who can get the most points (via spending gems) but by who can win the most (which will still be by spending gems), with the points being changed entirely or separate for rewards and rank.
    This is the system I'm trying to suggest:
    • Everyone starts unranked (when the arena resets)
    • Everyone maxes at five energy (like the system in place atm)
    • One person clicks fight and gets matched at random with another person who is unranked and the same level.
    • If the person wins, they gain a point. If they lose, they stay unranked.
    • If they win, they fight again.
    • If they win, they either get one or two points. You get one point for beating someone ranked higher than you or two points for beating someone lower (e.g. if you're rank 1,000, you get two points for beating rank 999 and one point for beating rank 1,001)
    • If they lose, they lose a point.
    • Lather, rinse, repeat.
    • You can only be paired up with people your level. You can only be paired up with people within 10 ranks of you (by level, so say your rank 100 at level 40, and the next 10 level 40s behind you are at 125, 274, 483, 484, etc and there's only two level 40s in front of you, you can be paired up with either of those 12 people).
    • You can choose to be paired up with a higher/lower rank.
    • If you are unable to be paired up with someone of the same level because no one that level is in front of you (good for you), you will get two points per fight (or maybe something else can be worked out idk).
    • No misses/crits/other bs.

Yeah idk what I'm trying to say is better arena system pls.

EDIT: This is pretty sloppy and doesn't sound that great but yeye.
    no

I think the current arena sounds better than that. Not bashing you that could be good if it had a lot more work into it. And once your 100 nothing changes so I don't really like the level idea.
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Missing is retarded, critical hits I am okay with but missing like cmon.
    Thanks Gree for listening

WhoooZaaa... Its all good. The misses was okay until they increased chance of a miss. We need to have misses. Just not this many.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

It could be random, but misses almost seem malicious.

For instance, if I have a knight with an elemental advantage over another knight in the middle or back of the opponents lineup, my girl will miss and the opponent's technically weaker knight will take out my knight with an advantage before she gets to hit the knight she has an advantage over.

If that makes sense.

Sometimes you can overcome a miss or two, but these kinds of misses completely change the outcome of a match.

Happens to me a lot. Ruins my day. I've regressed back into cutting myself and listening to Sentenced.

The misses are coded and intended. I have kept an eye on my EB progress. Everytime the boss reaches a difficulty where i should be able to kill it with X amount of guys i miss once and boss is left with under 1000 hp. If i hire a friend and make sure i can nuke it then the bosses miss alot and i have lucky crits. After 43th kill i noticed that i always miss 1 time when i should be able to kill EB with the number of used knights and boss once again have less than 1000 hp. After 51st kill i have about 75% chance of missing 3 times which is exactly the number of attacks needed to kill EB.

Hire exactly what you need causes you to miss and boss will only have needed 1 hit to die. So far it happend 80% of the times (8 out of 10 fights)

Hire more than needed causes the boss to miss and you to crit more and the boss will die before your knights is even close to dying. This seems to be about the same. Not sure yet.

Im my experience that means that Gree intended to make us waste more gems and hopefully make us buy some more.

Its just something i have noticed. Not saying that its a fact. It's just how its been in my end since they upped the EB difficulty.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Im my experience that means that Gree intended to make us waste more gems and hopefully make us buy some more.
    A lot of people think this. In the case of the EB, I'd understanding spending gems after some misses (or just waiting). In the case of the arena, it's stupid. I'm not going to spend gems because I lost a few fights due to missing. If anything, the misses will lead me away from spending gems at the arena. I'd only ever spend gems on arena if I knew I had enough for top three, but I doubt that will be happening soon.
    no

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-spending-gems

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    Interesting read on how GREE coerces us into spending gems

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/Ramin...130626/194933/

Coerce is a bit strong. We aren't coerced. We make the decision to buy gems voluntarily.
    But this business model definitely preys on specific human traits. And that's OK. But there it is.

Wtf do you think anything you say matters to Gree?

When they released the new arena, they added power attack.
    The SOLE reason for Power Attack in arena is so smart ppl accidentally hit it & waste gems, or noobs think they're actually getting something out of using it.

Did I mention they added win streaks & took away the option to gem & save win streak?
    Who the f*ck makes these decisions? I can guarantee you that person doesn't have the slightest understanding of applied psychology.

ps. This game blows, you're better off realizing that now than thinking it will change.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    ^ Thread Display: Linear-Newest First^
    ^# of Posts per Page: 40!^

STOP COMPLAINING HOW A THREAD IS 30 PAGES LONG...
    because it's not.

Edit Sig:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile....=editsignature

http://web.photodex.com/view/kp9xxxm4
    The end is nigh, are you ready?