Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Missing

Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    ......... This isnt something I "need to complain about" I have played K&D for a few months and I have won... 3 battles at the most because of a miss on my opponents side. I have tried so many times to help my guild and spend some gems in the GW only to lose 2-all 4 times because of a miss...
    "Random" well timed misses that cause you to spend more gems. Armor pieces that never seem to drop when you need them. Epic Bosses that always seem to do a few too many crits in a row when all you need is 200 more points to kill them. Chance chests that reward you for pulling larger and larger sets, etc etc.

Hopefully you've realized that its all rigged in Gree's favor to make money. EVERYTHING!

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by El1ta View Post
    RNG IS RNG.

QQ moar.
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    "Random" well timed misses that cause you to spend more gems. Armor pieces that never seem to drop when you need them. Epic Bosses that always seem to do a few too many crits in a row when all you need is 200 more points to kill them. Chance chests that reward you for pulling larger and larger sets, etc etc.

Hopefully you've realized that its all rigged in Gree's favor to make money. EVERYTHING!

its not RNG - RNG would mean that i would RANDOMLY miss - not miss every time to leave an epic boss with one more hit nearly every time later in his levels. the games are rigged as bad as grees Slot machine Games they keep advertising for.

Welcome to Knights and Dragons slots - where you hit the attack button and the slots spin and spin - netting you random monster kills. This game is about as interactive as a slot machine to be honest.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    its not RNG - RNG would mean that i would RANDOMLY miss - not miss every time to leave an epic boss with one more hit nearly every time later in his levels. the games are rigged as bad as grees Slot machine Games they keep advertising for.

Welcome to Knights and Dragons slots - where you hit the attack button and the slots spin and spin - netting you random monster kills. This game is about as interactive as a slot machine to be honest.
    Yep.. Thats how Gree choose to break the best game for android. Big companies always seem to break/ruin everything they touch and without a hint of caring.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Missing... The thing that keeps the game.... Fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Phykins View Post
    Missing... The thing that keeps the game.... Fair?

Stop spamming every single thread you click on. You've added absolutely nothing of value to the 12 threads you have commented on. Quit wasting everybody's time with your moronic 5-10 word empty comments.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    Stop spamming every single thread you click on. You've added absolutely nothing of value to the 12 threads you have commented on. Quit wasting everybody's time with your moronic 5-10 word empty comments.
    No no... he did what he was supposed to. Spam threads and make a name for himself as spammer, never to be heard from again, since he clearly just found the forums after 100 levels of playing and knowing all about the game, and after posting a witty and well thought out "Come join my new guild" post.

Thank goodness you don't need 50 posts before being able to post in the Guild Recruitment thread. I could imagine all the necro'd threads we'd see if that were the case.

Hell, look at most of the recent guild recruiting threads. Posted by people with 13-20 posts, and those with more than 13 are because they're bumping their own threads. Looking at it like that, its almost not even worth it to bother giving them crap for spamming, they never come back to the forums anyway. But on the other hand, its still fun to derail their recruitment threads as well. Oops...
    Last edited by busteroaf; 05-02-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I usually don't try too hard in Arena, and am happy to settle between 5,000 - 7,500, but I found myself under 1,500, so I figured I'd try to keep going.

Every time I try to get a streak going...I miss the first hit of the first battle. Every time. All day.

"Random."

You ain't gettin my gems, GREE!
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 05-03-2014 at 01:26 AM.

They probably got a nice algorithm that makes sure you lose/miss at certain times to make sure you are going to lose. Everything is easy to a certain point. After that the algorithm kicks in and makes sure you wont continue without gems.

This algorithm is implemented in both Arena and EB - And it has joined the GW as well.

It's obvious if you keep track of hits/misses and wins/losses. I already made a perfect example on EB some time ago. The thread is somewhere.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information