You do not have any individual awards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: You do not have any individual awards

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

You do not have any individual awards

My mini finished with around 50,000+ CPs and got this message. Anyone else get this?

Also, does anyone have a list of the individual awards, so I can check if I actually got it despite the foregoing message?

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    i too dont have the individual reward as the screen shown, ticket sent

please gree have to look, thx
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got the same message

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    gree just reply me

"The splash-screen for the individual rewards ranking was incorrectly showing as "0" points for almost everyone in the game; however, the correct prizes were still awarded in all cases (you can check your bonus screen to find the item). We apologize for any confusion due to the incorrect ranking screen being shown."

but i still cannot identify which one should be rewarded, u guys try it ??
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I can't identify either, I know how many conquest points I scored and what the prizes were but without knowing my ranking I just have to scroll through many items.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbiancamano View Post
    My mini finished with around 50,000+ CPs and got this message. Anyone else get this?

Also, does anyone have a list of the individual awards, so I can check if I actually got it despite the foregoing message?
    Um... here are individual awards listed by Gree; however, they don't associate amount of CP with each award :-(
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-SEA-OF-FLAMES!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Um... here are individual awards listed by Gree; however, they don't associate amount of CP with each award :-(
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-SEA-OF-FLAMES!
    I'll see if we can pull the point cut-offs for those and post them. Depends on where the data is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I'll see if we can pull the point cut-offs for those and post them. Depends on where the data is.
    CJ, do you need everyone to log a ticket to Gree or you had acknowledge this problem and resolve for everyone without a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashura View Post
    CJ, do you need everyone to log a ticket to Gree or you had acknowledge this problem and resolve for everyone without a ticket.
    Everyone got awarded the rewards, we verified that. A bunch of people got a blank screen for the rewarding because of the bug, but everyone got awarded (this happened last CoK as well, and we had a really small initial outbreak before that. It is just a display bug that we are trying to hammer out). Working on getting a points cut-off list so that people on the forums can check their inventory. You can send in a ticket if you like though.