Congrat SB ! New Top Two Guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Congrat SB ! New Top Two Guild

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Congrat SB ! New Top Two Guild

I want to say I am so proud of my guild for accomplishing what so many have thought impossible. It was an honor fighting a hard fought war with FUN and finishing in the Top Two! It's the first time in this game it wasn't RK and FUN 1 and 2! Congratulations Samurai Blood!!

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congratulations to Samurai Blood on a terrific showing this weekend and placing 2nd. Certainly not a wise course to get too comfortable.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to Samurai Blood! And FUN, please don't give up! You guys make this game interesting.

And of course, congrats to Royal Knights for taking 1st place again. Go RK!!

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Needn't Fret. It so happens that change is cyclical.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Congratulations Samurai Blood! That is a great accomplishment and I am very proud of you guys!

Steady Scribe Murderer of Bunnies's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats awesome job guys, you spent the most and thus won. Great strategy!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    why is this an accomplishment? you avoid at least 4 of the top 10 guilds (including RK).... SB tainted FUN with all that drama and spies. Probably led to a bunch of FUN quitting from all the BS that happens in the top 3 guilds. If dirty tactics are required to win.. than congratulations to SB.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    why is this an accomplishment? you avoid at least 4 of the top 10 guilds (including RK).... SB tainted FUN with all that drama and spies. Probably led to a bunch of FUN quitting from all the BS that happens in the top 3 guilds. If dirty tactics are required to win.. than congratulations to SB.
    Normally I try to be bigger than responding to nonsense, but what the hell are you talking about? We avoid no one, people avoid us. FUN had their time and now that's past. Just because we made a smart choice allying up with RK for both our benefit, so what? So much hate for no valid reason. I have been SB since day one and am sick of people complaining. We build our team through friendship and a common goal. Thank you to those who helped along the way.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Handz SB View Post
    Normally I try to be bigger than responding to nonsense, but what the hell are you talking about? We avoid no one, people avoid us. FUN had their time and now that's past. Just because we made a smart choice allying up with RK for both our benefit, so what? So much hate for no valid reason. I have been SB since day one and am sick of people complaining. We build our team through friendship and a common goal. Thank you to those who helped along the way.
    Don't sweat the haters as I'm sure they'll come flooding in eventually. It was another very successful undefeated conquest and that's that. I leave it to the spin doctors.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats SB! No matter what the haters say it is a great accomplishment to get to second!

Of course congrats to RK for 1st and FUN for third.

Personally I love checking the leaderboard to see whose chasing who. In regards to avoiding other teams it's just good strategy!!!! Plenty of guilds do it so 'if' sb does I don't see how that diminishes theirs or any other guilds accomplishments.

(If the rumours of dirty tactics are true then that would diminish the grandeur of the accomplishment though!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by -H-; 03-19-2014 at 02:27 AM.