Page 1 of 2 12 Last

(iOS) War 12 graphs, brought to you by Konoha

Lots of excitement for the 11-25 bracket this time, as Gree finally gave them a prize worth fighting for: epic Forgestone armor. I added a couple of lines to the "top ten edge" graph showing the cutoff for Forgestone both in this war and way back in war #2, when it was the prize for top ten.

This new epic opportunity proved very popular! Lots of guilds bounced in and out of the top 25 all through the war. (I tried a graph of that, but the scores were all so close that it was ugly and unreadable. Sorry, Pale Rider.) The final hours didn't spike as much as I expected, and I'm sure a few guilds are kicking themselves now for not pushing harder at the end. Squeezed out in the final battle: DPA Academy (had been in for the last 24 hours) and Rainbow Clay (had been in for the entire war, and lost out by only 3,324 points)! The come-from-behind guilds who pushed them out: Ritellian Knights (finishing 23rd) and Shadows Academy (finishing 25th).

IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Damn, you were first! A lots of fights in top 25 indeed. This forgestone went more expensive than one from Forge war haha

Awesome as always, Bmo
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Interesting to see that 25 guilds now surpass the fight for top 10 which originally gave forgestone as a reward. It would be cool to see a graph of top 10 / 25 lines from previous wars... kind of an overall KnD war trend graph.

Looks good as always BethMo
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

I hate it how the cheaters/hackers over at DppDkillas still ended up getting the new epic even though their guild has been removed from KnD, Gree deleted the guild but never stopped them from receiving their rewards...Legendary Sages are much more deserving and got screwed over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjrKaeVUHU

DppDKillas even boasted on youtube how they got to keep their epic and have now all gone over to a new guild...I hate cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Lots of excitement for the 11-25 bracket this time, as Gree finally gave them a prize worth fighting for: epic Forgestone armor. I added a couple of lines to the "top ten edge" graph showing the cutoff for Forgestone both in this war and way back in war #2, when it was the prize for top ten.

This new epic opportunity proved very popular! Lots of guilds bounced in and out of the top 25 all through the war. (I tried a graph of that, but the scores were all so close that it was ugly and unreadable. Sorry, Pale Rider.) The final hours didn't spike as much as I expected, and I'm sure a few guilds are kicking themselves now for not pushing harder at the end. Squeezed out in the final battle: DPA Academy (had been in for the last 24 hours) and Rainbow Clay (had been in for the entire war, and lost out by only 3,324 points)! The come-from-behind guilds who pushed them out: Ritellian Knights (finishing 23rd) and Shadows Academy (finishing 25th).

This is an outrage. More should be made of this. Everyone stand up and tell Gree to make this right or lose all your players that pay real money. People will stop spending money in K&D if they know that hackers can beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by ettexor1 View Post
    I hate it how the cheaters/hackers over at DppDkillas still ended up getting the new epic even though their guild has been removed from KnD, Gree deleted the guild but never stopped them from receiving their rewards...Legendary Sages are much more deserving and got screwed over.

DppDKillas even boasted on youtube how they got to keep their epic and have now all gone over to a new guild...I hate cheats.

People hack. People leech. Hell, people leech and then go on declaring sprees and mess up people's matching and etc etc... It's been here for every war. Every single leech still gets their armor. Move on and hope they get dealt with before the next war.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

On a note: please disregard dppdkillas position in top 10. They have been stripped of all respect as they are 100% hackers and were in no way legit, they are not a top 10 guild and never will be.

I believe the guild disbanded themselves to hide rather than Gree taking action.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Interesting to see that 25 guilds now surpass the fight for top 10 which originally gave forgestone as a reward. It would be cool to see a graph of top 10 / 25 lines from previous wars... kind of an overall KnD war trend graph.
    I haven't posted this before, but since you asked...

Thanks so much. Great information. Great Graphs. Great Job.

We were Top 25 for a bit on the second day and were within a 100K with 18 hours to go, but then I went to sleep and woke up 700K behind - which was pushed up to 1.2M behind by the last fight.

True photo finish in Top 25 with 5 Guilds going into the last fight with the ability to win. RK really exploded with nearly a 500K last fight.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Wow, Blazestone war isn't first.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingStrange View Post
    I believe the guild disbanded themselves to hide rather than Gree taking action.
    No, I believe Gree has removed the guild...try searching for them...they are no longer there...

Gree came through for us! I just received the following screenshot from one of the previously-number-11 guild:

So the hacking guild has been eliminated, and guilds that would have placed in a higher bracket without them received the prizes they should have gotten if not for the hackers. In commemoration of this historic event, here are revised versions of the graphs:

(I wasn't sure of the best way to handle the top-ten-cutoff line, since the cutoff was artificially high throughout the war due to the presence of the hacking guild. I decided to treat it as if the guild was eliminated right before the final awards were calculated, causing the cutoff to drop.)

No, I believe Gree has removed the guild...try searching for them...they are no longer there...
    Is the glass half empty or half full? Track record says half empty.

When top guild leaders stop getting hacked accounts applying to their guilds, I'll be willing to believe Gree took action. I can assure you (at least iOS side), they still are out there.