So, this is goodbye from me.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So, this is goodbye from me.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count

So, this is goodbye from me.

I have played this game for over 2+ years, so I've almost been here since the beginning. This game has gave me quite an experience. To be honest, I still enjoy this game even with all its problems. Its MANY problems. I have been gold free for almost 8 months and its been my greatest decision in this game. I'm not a known player such as Ferr or Speed, but I have played this game just as long as they have. I would like to thank the friends that I have known in this game, way too many to list. I'd like to thank Funzio for making a great game. And, hopefully, maybe the current "game" can be changed into a much less expensive one. As for that, I bid farewell from MW...but not the forum

Yours Truly,
    Pee-Wee

P.S: When I nuke my base, I'll drop to 1 ally...just for you Ferr
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    If you're wondering why I'm leaving, I need a new addiction. A less expensive one like Candy Crush or something.

Post Count
    Maybe even use the Ferr route and play online poker.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck !..!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Good luck !..!
    Cheers mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck on your new lease on real life. If I could make a suggestion find a hobby without a glowing rectangle!
    I

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    If you're wondering why I'm leaving, I need a new addiction. A less expensive one like Candy Crush or something.
    If you weren't aware, candy crush is one of the highest grossing games out there. Don't change then start spending there.

Post Count
    Good luck PeeWee. I'm right behind you as soon as I burn off the bonus gold, not sure I'll even do that, the shine seems to have worn off. Clan of Clans is a great free alternative but Blodlea is right about avoiding the glowing rectangles

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    I have played this game for over 2+ years, so I've almost been here since the beginning. This game has gave me quite an experience. To be honest, I still enjoy this game even with all its problems. Its MANY problems. I have been gold free for almost 8 months and its been my greatest decision in this game. I'm not a known player such as Ferr or Speed, but I have played this game just as long as they have. I would like to thank the friends that I have known in this game, way too many to list. I'd like to thank Funzio for making a great game. And, hopefully, maybe the current "game" can be changed into a much less expensive one. As for that, I bid farewell from MW...but not the forum

Yours Truly,
    Pee-Wee

P.S: When I nuke my base, I'll drop to 1 ally...just for you Ferr
    Pee-wee, this makes me a bit sad. Dont nuke your base yet although of course you must go to 1 ally . Anyways, lurk around gor a while and see what happens with this game. I actually do expect reforms to happen (against all odds some say). Les and less are willing to proceed this way.
    Join poker indeed, you will earn there instead of spending if you are a careful conservative pokerplayer. I can give you some tips
    This goodbye is not forever, I am planning a meeting in NY and you need to be there, but that will be a whole new thread.
    Btw, retirement is bless after you have gotten used to it!
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you still enjoy the game and have been gold free for 8 months why do you need to find a cheaper addiction? Surely the past 8 months have been as cheap as possible? Anyways best of luck in whatever you decide to do next.

Post Count
    Good luck!!!! We will miss you!!!
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Join poker indeed, you will earn there instead of spending if you are a careful conservative pokerplayer.
    hahahaha I guess I am not the only one who moved the addiction to poker!
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Pee-wee, this makes me a bit sad. Dont nuke your base yet although of course you must go to 1 ally . Anyways, lurk around gor a while and see what happens with this game. I actually do expect reforms to happen (against all odds some say). Les and less are willing to proceed this way.
    Join poker indeed, you will earn there instead of spending if you are a careful conservative pokerplayer. I can give you some tips
    This goodbye is not forever, I am planning a meeting in NY and you need to be there, but that will be a whole new thread.
    Btw, retirement is bless after you have gotten used to it!
    Yours,
    Alright, I won't nuke my base. As for that meeting, I can't guarantee that I'll go, but who knows