5 million point gold free WD faction - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 million point gold free WD faction

Post Count
    Good luck. I hope you succeed in putting together a faction and going gold free.
    This game could be so much more. I hope Gree sees that one day.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Our team scored 3 million last war without gold. Always looking for good players

128-940-922

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm not at that point yet wp. Someday I may be, just not today

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -War Priest View Post
    Looking for 60 players who are active in WD events that will not spend any gold. I believe that a active gold free faction can score 5-6 million points and receive some top prizes.

Requirements:

Min attack of 75 million
    Be active in WD events - 75-100k
    Be honorable and respect each-other.

I currently have my LLP in a faction that has all defensive boosts and half of the attack boosts.

If interested please send me a PM.

Thanks you

War Priest

Your average stats will match you against SUP and the likes. Have fun trying to score 5mil points.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    Your average stats will match you against SUP and the likes. Have fun trying to score 5mil points.
    So if their average stats match them against teams that have similar stats, how exactly would they struggle to score?

Winning is one story... but I don't see how facing tough teams prevents one from scoring.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    So if their average stats match them against teams that have similar stats, how exactly would they struggle to score?

Winning is one story... but I don't see how facing tough teams prevents one from scoring.

They can have fun trying. Did I say that they can't do it?

Please don't read too much into my sentence. It's just simple words that I'm using. Hope it didn't confuse you too much.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I C STUFF View Post
    U score 8 hits for 300 points a hit, you'll get 2,400 points. Do that for 50 battles, you'll score 120,000 points.

You score 8 hits @ 250 points a hit, you get 2,000 per battle. Fight 50 battles, you get 100,000 points for the WD.

If a faction has 50 people doing that, as a minimum, you get between 5,000,000 to 6,000,000 GOLD FREE.

You just have to commit to 50 battles over 72 hours. Everyone gets a minimum of 8 hits per war.

It's NOT only possible, I've seen it done!

Add in people with regeneration bonuses, you'll individually do better.

As a minimum, you participate 50-52 hours out of 72-74 hours, you'll get no less than 100,000 points (assuming 250 point average per whack).
    There's still ones going sleepless in this madness? lol PB was right saying with appropriate inventory you can score that much in much fewer battles ;]

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    There's still ones going sleepless in this madness? lol PB was right saying with appropriate inventory you can score that much in much fewer battles ;]
    You'd be surprised. I was. Its not my cup of tea, either. I commend them for not spending and finding an inexpensive way to pursue the thing they enjoy.

Banned
    Post Count
    You'd be surprised. I was. Its not my cup of tea, either. I commend them for not spending and finding an inexpensive way to pursue the thing they enjoy.
    Yeh, i was too... until the 1st 50k+ toy came out... That was sooo long ago, like 6 months or so? I now enjoy my sleep and better things in life, occasionally jump onto this sinking ship to look around - not a jolly sight lol But hey - if some still enjoy and can manage so without spending at all - hats off - each chooses how to spend free time, we're not here to judge, I just lost fun doing so due to this decrepid style of game's management...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Someone in my faction scored over 125,000 free!
    Ask that person how many walls or PA's he/she helped with. That is a different version of the usual freeloader.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    U score 8 hits for 300 points a hit, you'll get 2,400 points. Do that for 50 battles, you'll score 120,000 points.

You score 8 hits @ 250 points a hit, you get 2,000 per battle. Fight 50 battles, you get 100,000 points for the WD.

If a faction has 50 people doing that, as a minimum, you get between 5,000,000 to 6,000,000 GOLD FREE.

You just have to commit to 50 battles over 72 hours. Everyone gets a minimum of 8 hits per war.

It's NOT only possible, I've seen it done!

Add in people with regeneration bonuses, you'll individually do better.

As a minimum, you participate 50-52 hours out of 72-74 hours, you'll get no less than 100,000 points (assuming 250 point average per whack).
    Theoretically, this is of course possible. However, does this also assume that u let your teammates know that u will not help taking down any lvl 15 walls? You'll stand idle for the first 10 mins while everyone works the wall and scout good targets for you? I have run into many of those freeloader types trying to make faction minimums...can't stand them.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    Theoretically, this is of course possible. However, does this also assume that u let your teammates know that u will not help taking down any lvl 15 walls? You'll stand idle for the first 10 mins while everyone works the wall and scout good targets for you? I have run into many of those freeloader types trying to make faction minimums...can't stand them.
    I don't know, nor do I care.
    When I did play, I never sweated walls.
    Its not worth the effort, as it is with most of the stuff in this thing that masquerades as a game.
    All I did was do the math, which as we know is always subject to certain adjustments and tweaks from you know who!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    Please don't read too much into my sentence. It's just simple words that I'm using. Hope it didn't confuse you too much.
    Ah Gen, now I know what your name means, I laugh every time I see you.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Ah Gen, now I know what your name means, I laugh every time I see you.

Shhhh...don't blow my cover.

You still in semi-retirement? You think going gold free is the way forward for MW?

At least answer question 2 so people won't think that it's off topic or we're hijacking this thread. Lol

Post Count
    Gold free is a nice sentiment but it will never happen, management will abandon the game long before they make it less gold intensive. As for a Gold free WD event, it will take a very eradicated team to pull it off, but question the reason for 75mil stats, unless that is the leader stats and his trying to keep it a level playing field.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.