confusion regarding Beatrice Waters Epic Boss...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: confusion regarding Beatrice Waters Epic Boss...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

confusion regarding Beatrice Waters Epic Boss...

i have already completed boss lvl 100 , and i got the prize for it and the wrapper too... but this thread is for other crime city players... wrapper prize is usually 1) kill 100 bosses and 2) finish syn event 5/6 times.... but this time its 1) kill 100 bosses 2) get bunny shades (20% armor attack or first day goal).... this is actually kind of unfair for new members joining the syn on 2nd day onwards or to those players that miss the award on the first day... is it just a mistake or it is suppose to be the way it is.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's a mistake. Welcome to Crime City, they happen all the time. Remember that LTQ with the -5% upgrade time? Ya me too...
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pratz View Post
    i have already completed boss lvl 100 , and i got the prize for it and the wrapper too... but this thread is for other crime city players... wrapper prize is usually 1) kill 100 bosses and 2) finish syn event 5/6 times.... but this time its 1) kill 100 bosses 2) get bunny shades (20% armor attack or first day goal).... this is actually kind of unfair for new members joining the syn on 2nd day onwards or to those players that miss the award on the first day... is it just a mistake or it is suppose to be the way it is.
    I'm with you there. Some clarification wouldn't hurt. But in this case I don't think it would help any either

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pratz View Post
    shhhhhh. Why would u post this? Delete thread.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    shhhhhh. Why would u post this? Delete thread.
    So your all for complaining when it goes against you, but now it works for you ya want to keep quiet? LOL

A problem is still a problem wether it favours us or not
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    So your all for complaining when it goes against you, but now it works for you ya want to keep quiet? LOL

A problem is still a problem wether it favours us or not
    when did I complain *******?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a mistake, caused by trying to fix a previous mistake (20% mod).... Now I think it won't be changed as it would be unfair to do so.... As some players have already been paid out the grand prize (similar to the first 300 event day)

Therefore, by not fixing it is the fairest way to deal with it....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope it is not changed.