Now that we have some attention, what are our primary demands?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now that we have some attention, what are our primary demands?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Now that we have some attention, what are our primary demands?

This does not concern regular wishes like a button for this or a button for that, inventory tools, skill resets etc. We need to focus ourselves to the two or three main problems which need to be addressed as a matter of priority. My three choices, pls state yours and i will create a poll tomorrow.

Monetary
    1 stop events which can be finished by using gold only. The game was originally designed to spend gold only if you did not have the time to play regularly. Today gold spending events are to milk all players, even those who play 24/7. Design the game back to its original intent and let gold spending be confined to buying off time only (the distinction between indestructable and destructable units has been killed in the process of money milking, if you wish you can re install that back to its original intent as well). If you do this right you will solve another very persistent problem being hackers. They will become less interested.

Main event
    2 wd event should be the most fun event of all. Dont do this every three weeks and shorten it to say 2 days.

Service
    3 hire more employees and upgrade your service level.
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That was a short retirement

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse21 View Post
    That was a short retirement
    I am retired sir.
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    I am retired sir.
    So you retired from the game because it was a waste of effort, yet you continue to post on the forum?

That seems like more of a waste then the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think your right on the events, the anount of energy is totally off the charts now.

I think the epic boss HP has gotten out of control!

Id also like to see past mistakes being resolved not burried and forgot. And not to see simlar mistakes keep happening
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    1. Paying to finish events. I don't care about that. If you want monster stats, then pay. You can still get good stats increase playing free. Perhaps ppl should lower their expectations as far as stats gain if they're playing free.

2. I would love wars to be only 2 days. I find 3 days way too long.

3. I don't know about the support issue. I haven't been playing MW long enough. I've never sent in a ticket in this game, but I'll take ppl's word for it if it's sucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse21 View Post
    So you retired from the game because it was a waste of effort, yet you continue to post on the forum?

That seems like more of a waste then the game.
    What the hell do you care where he posts?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You want them to decrease revenue AND give provide more service???

HAHAHAHA

Post Count
    I still think an easy way that would have both increased their revenues and made it better for all of us would have been to sell gold MUCH cheaper. They would have a lot more people spending $5 for a vault instead of $100 per. There are a ton more people with $5 to throw away on a weekly basis than $100.

Granted, all that being said, they probably missed the boat on this game. If they changed it now, I'd imagine there would be quite the uproar from those of us who spent so much on the high priced gold.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    What the hell do you care where he posts?
    Same reason you care what I post. That is the point of a forum. To share views and have others comment on them.

I don't know ferr, he seems like an ok guy. I happen to agree with some of the things he says. I just don't understand his method that's all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree will bleed their customer's white, then shut down the game. Ferr has retired from the game, but has willingly decided to stay in the forums as a voice of wisdom and for that I thank him.

Post Count
    Give the Cold Flying Fortress to everyone who was stuck in terra cycle for 28 days because we were not given the correct cycle, but who finished it within those 28 days.

Post Count
    Ferr your not retired if you still have a profile then that's not retired. if you still participate in wd events then your not retired. If you still have a faction then your not retired! Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHOdamatel View Post
    Ferr your not retired if you still have a profile then that's not retired. if you still participate in wd events then your not retired. If you still have a faction then your not retired! Lol
    Retirement is a relative term. I know many people who have "retired" yet work 40-80 hrs per week helping others through philanthropy. Consider Ferr's postings as philanthropy...on behalf of many of us that continue to have issues with the game. 👍

Post Count
    I'm not bashing his efforts think they are great. lol