Hidden Stash Leaderboard Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Stash Leaderboard Event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Google its definition

But basically an event that requires you to get a random number of prizes to receive an additional prize

Then read about companies that are being investigated in Japan for running these types of events in their games...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Google its definition

But basically an event that requires you to get a random number of prizes to receive an additional prize

Then read about companies that are being investigated in Japan for running these types of events in their games...
    That's very interesting, if its true.
    I see where the Japanese government appears to have outlawed this KOMPU GACHA.
    I guess the Brits, French, Dutch, German, Canadian, Russian, Polish, Mexican, US, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Swiss, Greek, Italian, Irish, Brazilian, Latvian, Armenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Laotian, Belgian, and other governments think it's okay, huh?

Looks like I better not do this stuff.
    I don't wanna get in to trouble with no police.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to participate in this event, but the only drops I am receiving are the crates from last event. Not a single drop for this one. Good thing the devs can fix it.. wait, it's Sunday, no one is at Gree HQ.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    I would like to participate in this event, but the only drops I am receiving are the crates from last event. Not a single drop for this one. Good thing the devs can fix it.. wait, it's Sunday, no one is at Gree HQ.
    This issue was addressed and corrected soon after the event began and reports of the incorrect crates were received. The event is being extended by several hours as compensation for time lost.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCompanyAlliance View Post
    Do you need to collect 8/8 in order to get the green ligthening?
    Or both 8/8 and 25 tokens?
    You just need to collect 1 of each of the 8 loot units. You do not need to additionally collect the 25 game tokens to receive the Green Lightning unit.

Lurker
    Post Count

Where is the leaderboard?

Is the leaderboard gone for everyone? Coming back?

If anyone can see it can you update us on number 1, number 50, and number 250?

Lurker
    Post Count
    This needs fixing or gree are going to have to give everyone near top 50 or top 250 the prize
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjgmiller View Post

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat pie View Post
    This needs fixing or gree are going to have to give everyone near top 50 or top 250 the prize
    i cant see the leadr board either..i would like to know the top 250
    Retired to free playing

Lurker
    Post Count
    Probably another sly move by gree to make people overspend they have had plenty of time to fix it and no doubt they will come back and say it was done on purpose but they always normally freeze it in the last hour, not at a totally random time....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjgmiller View Post

Any response to this GREE??? Seems like by now it should be well known that silence isn't the best policy!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

well, here's to praying...

... that we all at least get into the top 50!!

We had a server/data issue that caused the visible leaderboard to crash; everything is still tracking correctly on our side though and it will award properly at the end. I'll see if I can get a winners list up as well.

Post Count
    Gree +1, people still spending -1.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2500 gold. 44 bottles and didnt get the 8th unit, Gree u won again !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    CJ, we've already read your "tough luck" message that you deleted. Since I only went for 8/8 (tx, got it for free again), the leaderboard issue doesn't affect me, but I do think gree needs to think about how to compensate players. Perhaps you widen the pool and give the top 250 prize to the top 300 and the top 50 prize to the top 75. The fact you deleted your own post shows that you feel it wasn't the correct response and tone. You guys owe it to the players who participated. It doesn't matter whether the crates were being registered on your side, the players were in the dark for a long time. Again, has nothing to do with me, but you guys seem to always take the f you route in resolving glitches. I hope that there is a change in heart and a more proactive and fair response to the players who participated, especially since they are your gold spenders. IMHO, I don't mind if you could care less about the free players. But these guys are the ones who help pay your salary....

And if I get banned for being honest, so be it.
    Last edited by DFI; 03-21-2014 at 07:32 PM.