Whats wrong with the boss triggering - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with the boss triggering

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    I mean no disrespect CJ, but it's true. Since the last "special" boss event, the triggering has been very difficult. The triggering was always one attack and boom... Epic boss approaching! This worked since mayor turn ball boss, which was I would say in August or July 2013. Then, the "special" boss event just ruined everything. * I have heard from older players that it was always one hit trigger
    Agreed. All I know is a boss could get triggered from a single attack on canal street. Beat boss. Wait 2 minutes and summon again. This boss and lass boss, I can go through all stamina and energy and get nothing.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    What was the exact boss name on that one, again?
    I think it was mayor turn ball. I had recently started playing cc and it was so much fun. CJ trust us. Katina Carver, Cole Black, and even Eros McBride were all one attack and boom! Epic boss approaching

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    I think it was mayor turn ball. I had recently started playing cc and it was so much fun. CJ trust us. Katina Carver, Cole Black, and even Eros McBride were all one attack and boom! Epic boss approaching
    I agree even if it wasnt one hit it didnt a full bar of energy to possibly get one boss. I have a member that still hasnt gotten one to spawn

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kourt View Post
    I agree even if it wasnt one hit it didnt a full bar of energy to possibly get one boss. I have a member that still hasnt gotten one to spawn
    Exactly. Thank you. It's hard to trigger.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any response from CJ yet?

Lurker
    Post Count

IMO there is no way gree does not know that it has changed

Don't get me wrong, I'm always concerned when people are asserting that something has changed and we can't see anything has changed. Doesn't mean we're not looking into it, I'm just advancing the theory in the meantime since we haven't intentionally changed anything and what I mentioned has happened before.
    There is no way that gree did not notice (from all the data crunching that goes on that gree does to see where they can suck more profits from) that within 24 hrs from an epic boss event starting many people had finished 60-100 bosses already and got to farming 100 boss weapons for the next 5 days

Also by saying that, are you not also saying we test nothing, is there not one person in gree that has CC downloaded on their phone ?

Post Count
    Don't you see CJ that you are making a fool of yourselves with these anwsers?

Post Count
    There is no way that gree did not notice (from all the data crunching that goes on that gree does to see where they can suck more profits from) that within 24 hrs from an epic boss event starting many people had finished 60-100 bosses already and got to farming 100 boss weapons for the next 5 days

Also by saying that, are you not also saying we test nothing, is there not one person in gree that has CC downloaded on their phone ?
    Amen brotha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop attacking CJ. I have my issues with the decisions this company makes but I appreciate that he's coming here and at least letting us know that they hear us. This boss and the special epic boss last cycle haven't been any fun and I almost decided eff it, I'm done. But I see he's hearing us and now I'll see how it goes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Clearly a cash grab by gree....ultimate goal is to turn every event into slot machine odds

Lurker
    Post Count
    What was the exact boss name on that one, again?
    @CJ - last month's special boss event -

I have to agree that something changed with the last boss event. previous bosses were automatic triggers if you waited 3 min between hits on carmen (or pvp) the initial trigger was sometimes problematic, but once we got the first one, the rest were consistent.

I understand the 'special boss' changes, making it harder - that was unpopular but probably necessary, however making a completely random trigger is very frustrating, and from talking to many friends they are skipping this event and/or considering quitting because of this..

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think everything is ok with trigerring boss. You have enough timevto defeat 100 bosses(6 days)
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    Stop attacking CJ. I have my issues with the decisions this company makes but I appreciate that he's coming here and at least letting us know that they hear us. This boss and the special epic boss last cycle haven't been any fun and I almost decided eff it, I'm done. But I see he's hearing us and now I'll see how it goes.
    Very true how many times have people asked questions and not had a reply from the mods. But look on the bright side we no there's a problem so the answer is don't spend gold
    Hammer down

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    I think everything is ok with trigerring boss. You have enough timevto defeat 100 bosses(6 days)
    Boss event was only event i used to try finish, but now with this triggerin phase i dont have time to do even this. I think gree is trying really hard to push people away from this game.💀
    Ps. I used to use gold"real money" on this game, but NO MORE.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Torni View Post
    Boss event was only event i used to try finish, but now with this triggerin phase i dont have time to do even this. I think gree is trying really hard to push people away from this game.��
    Ps. I used to use gold"real money" on this game, but NO MORE.
    I am at boss 37 and still more than 5 days so ... ?
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw