Whats wrong with the boss triggering - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with the boss triggering

Post Count
    LOL boss triggering was bugged? Why I am not surprised?
    Crime City programmers deserve to be fired for incompetence. They should go back to university to improve their coding skills. LOL Daylight Savings Shutdown was a joke.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    I am at boss 37 and still more than 5 days so ... ?
    Well i have other things in life, not only try to trigger boss on CC.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Torni View Post
    Well i have other things in life, not only try to trigger boss on CC.
    I understand you. But then you can not complain here. Its only a game
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Lurker
    Post Count

yeo, the boss is triggered as always.... i am ok with that

Invitation code: 671-399-952. (11 slots open)
    .................................................. ...........................
    Pretty active syndicate Moravska banda (Czech rep., most of bonuses purchased, no *****ing, no stress, enjoy the game), is looking for few active players, which currently would like to join us and do the whole boss event with us ). You could be low level (beginner, 1-25 -does not matter on stats, or higher level - with rather decent stats - english, czech or slovak writing - if you would like to communicate closer - we using Whats App). Join us today to gain all that sweet prizes from the boss! Please, minimum requirement is 10 times kill the boss a day.

Addme pls: Maximus, ID: 736-870-302 (att.5mil, lvl.89)
    Tetka Anca: 877-551-366

Lurker
    Post Count
    Epic boss just ended yesterday in Kingdom Age. Triggered as it always has. At most three robs after waiting a few minutes and.. Bam.. A boss.

One comment, in both games it's always been a bit hard to get the very first boss triggered. It seems like this always takes some extra gyrations. Exiting game/jobs/pvp/ rob / return to home / quit / restart etc. but once the first one was triggered it was as if the pump was primed and bosses flow freely every two minutes. Now, in cc, each boss is like that very first one and the event is terribly painful.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So CJ can you give us some idea of the formula to trigger the bosses or is it a secret? I have tried to crack the code, a couple times it took over 3000 energy doing jobs and over 20 robberies/attacks in a 2 hour period. Other times it has taken 1.5 hours of robbing and attacking doing it over and over again everytime my stamina fills up. Can you give us a clue? There are players in my syn that are getting a summon every 3 hrs or more, is this the norm? Thanks
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    So CJ can you give us some idea of the formula to trigger the bosses or is it a secret? I have tried to crack the code, a couple times it took over 3000 energy doing jobs and over 20 robberies/attacks in a 2 hour period. Other times it has taken 1.5 hours of robbing and attacking doing it over and over again everytime my stamina fills up. Can you give us a clue? There are players in my syn that are getting a summon every 3 hrs or more, is this the norm? Thanks
    Came here to ask this. Boss takes between 30 seconds to 3 hours to summon.

CJ54 if this can be fixed with a new dataset - please do ASAP.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    it seems to be back to normal now

Post Count
    It's triggered 4 times on my android this morning in 5 minutes. My iPad has used all stamina and all energy and no boss triggered

Post Count
    Same here. On Android. Three single attacks on three different rivals and two bosses triggered. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No trigger here for hours now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugdish View Post
    No trigger here for hours now.
    That sucks. Hopefully CJ gives us an update.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just to fathom a guess (assuming nothing has changed in the game code itself)..

Perhaps, the "action data" (attacks/robs/jobs) sent to the server isn't responding correctly with "trigger boss" data to our devices.

That's what it seems like at least. Attacking/robbing someone 30 times and not getting a boss to summon is absurd. That's what's happening & it's not fun at all.

It also seems like there's a "cool-down" period of about 15 minutes, where any action done simply won't trigger a boss.

Some clarification on how this epic boss is intended to be run would be helpful so us players can report back on what we're experiencing. Again though, its not fun right now.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 03-15-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Just to fathom a guess (assuming nothing has changed in the game code itself)..

Perhaps, the "action data" (attacks/robs/jobs) sent to the server isn't responding correctly with "trigger boss" data to our devices.

That's what it seems like at least. Attacking/robbing someone 30 times and not getting a boss to summon is absurd. That's what's happening & it's not fun at all.

It also seems like there's a "cool-down" period of about 15 minutes, where any action done simply won't trigger a boss.

Some clarification on how this epic boss is intended to be run would be helpful so us players can report back on what we're experiencing. Again though, its not fun right now.
    i dont even think they know how its meant to run lmao, thats why everytime they fiz something they break s0omething else.

what thewy need to do is re code the game completley
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Lurker
    Post Count
    FACT! In the 2+ years I have been playing this game, I have never been this bored playing it. Everyone on my top 20 Synd feels the same and 3 have just left because of it. I am now also pretty much done. I have lost any motivation to play.
    The Boss simply does not trigger like it used to and is now too time consuming, I can use ll 2500 energy and bank money, use gold and still not see a boss. So basically the event is impossible to play and if it takes an hour to trigger then I am done with that. If I cant get the rewards like the one I just missed (+1 energy) Then I am unable to compete and keep my stats competitive.
    So for myself and may others despite the fact that this has now been a long enough issue to be resolved. I am officially bored and leaving the game.
    You must be reactive to this sort of stuff, if people complain then sort the issue out regardless if its not a bug. People enjoyed the 1 hit trigger.
    My only option left was to close the game restart and hit carmen 5 times, the game takes 3 mins to load! I ask you what kind of fun is that? Its boring and many times does not work.
    I am sick of seeing events started like the ltq's and waiting 4 hours before mine starts.
    I honestly believe that this boss trigger issue will be the downfall of this game if not changed immediately, its also not very fair if everyone has wildly different odds of triggering.
    It appears your development team are in over their heads and unable to fix these this issues people have with the game. How sad as a this was fun at one time and my synd is great with great people. I hate it when companies have a good thing and they are so incapable of listening to their customers and being reactive that they simply destroy it. bad management, poor reactions to customer feedback. If I owned this company the management would get a serious talking too.

Gree you really let me and many others down, this was my fun get away guilty pleasure and now bejewled is more entertaining LOL.

But honestly you really have let me down, you need to play the game yourself it should be a company requirement to have an account and play. You will see that its too time consuming for the rewards, you would struggle to do your daily job and get enjoyment from the game.

It was fun while it lasted.

Bye