Whats wrong with the boss triggering

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with the boss triggering

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Whats wrong with the boss triggering

Can any mod clarify this!? A&F or CJ...... It used to take ONE attack on a rival, but now it takes 3 or 4 attacks AND it doesn't even work 100% of the time! Please fix this problem. I have 2 accounts. One is iOS and the other is Android. (It's almost the same, but my iOS account is a bit easier).

It was never supposed to trigger every time on the first hit on a rival/job, I can say that much. If that is what you were seeing before, that was either insane luck or a bug that was accidentally fixed (that happens, particularly when the bug makes something easier because it means people don't report it).

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It was never supposed to trigger every time on the first hit on a rival/job, I can say that much. If that is what you were seeing before, that was either insane luck or a bug that was accidentally fixed (that happens, particularly when the bug makes something easier because it means people don't report it).
    I guess pretty much everybody had insane luck the previous bosses before last.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreMoney View Post
    I guess pretty much everybody had insane luck the previous bosses before last.
    No, it's just the entire cc community had a "bug" lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    No, it's just the entire cc community had a "bug" lolol
    It wouldn't be the first time; we had a job loot bug that we never knew existed until it was accidentally fixed in the process of cleaning up something else and everyone saw slightly lower drop rates. If we had changed the rate on purpose we would've just taken the lumps and announced it.

Banned
    Post Count
    well maybe u guys should bring that bug back , or leave the poor creature alone, u guys just love making it difficult for us dont use?

Quote Originally Posted by westside187 View Post
    well maybe u guys should bring that bug back , or leave the poor creature alone, u guys just love making it difficult for us dont use?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm always concerned when people are asserting that something has changed and we can't see anything has changed. Doesn't mean we're not looking into it, I'm just advancing the theory in the meantime since we haven't intentionally changed anything and what I mentioned has happened before.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Finally we are bridging this disconnect. The boss spawn behavior was the same since the event was introduced about 2 years ago, up until the recent "special epic boss" ... I know you see a lot of noise on this forum, but this was legit, at least we now know this isn't some bug.

That said, I would argue that me wasting several minutes spawning a boss does not make the game better in any way, it just frustrates me and has no tangible benefits for Gree either, so the old buggy behavior might be better for this event

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Finally we are bridging this disconnect. The boss spawn behavior was the same since the event was introduced about 2 years ago, up until the recent "special epic boss" ... I know you see a lot of noise on this forum, but this was legit, at least we now know this isn't some bug.

That said, I would argue that me wasting several minutes spawning a boss does not make the game better in any way, it just frustrates me and has no tangible benefits for Gree either, so the old buggy behavior might be better for this event
    Well, that's a fair point in regards to the understandable frustration. We will see if we can at least figure out definitively what the cause is for the reported disparity.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can go 15 minutes of constant activity without a boss triggering. Yes, I'm depositing cash. Yes, I'm refreshing the rivals list. Yes, Sometimes it will be triggered after I exit and re-enter the game, but usually not. I feel like I need to spend 12hrs a day just trying to trigger bosses to complete 100 on two accounts. This is no longer a game, or even a part-time job. This *game* is becoming an 80hr a week hassle.

I'm really surprised that this change isn't intentional. I was fully expecting to see a 20 gold "trigger a boss immediately" button in the newest version for this event... at which point, there would be another event that I no longer really work at. (case events where I can't past 5, horrible payout LTQs, PvP when I'm not in dire need of bricks)
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Banned
    Post Count
    The reported disparity reason, is that gree d are trying to make even more money from players, hense why sunnyvales top gold spenders have quit and a guy who spends atleast 15 vaults per running battle weeks. Great job gree d

Quote Originally Posted by raymondmccabemfc View Post
    The reported disparity reason, is that gree d are trying to make even more money from players, hense why sunnyvales top gold spenders have quit and a guy who spends atleast 15 vaults per running battle weeks. Great job gree d
    Yes, very clever, I see what you did with the "d" there at the end of the company name and no one has ever thought to do that before.

No, the rule over here is to cop to it when we've made something harder. We're genuinely mystified by this one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Blah..blah..with no disrespect, but we've heard this one before. No thanks, I just renewed my subscription to Netflix.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, very clever, I see what you did with the "d" there at the end of the company name and no one has ever thought to do that before.

No, the rule over here is to cop to it when we've made something harder. We're genuinely mystified by this one.
    I mean no disrespect CJ, but it's true. Since the last "special" boss event, the triggering has been very difficult. The triggering was always one attack and boom... Epic boss approaching! This worked since mayor turn ball boss, which was I would say in August or July 2013. Then, the "special" boss event just ruined everything. * I have heard from older players that it was always one hit trigger
    Last edited by The Avenger$; 03-14-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    I mean no disrespect CJ, but it's true. Since the last "special" boss event, the triggering has been very difficult. The triggering was always one attack and boom... Epic boss approaching! This worked since mayor turn ball boss, which was I would say in August or July 2013. Then, the "special" boss event just ruined everything.
    What was the exact boss name on that one, again?