Whats wrong with the boss triggering - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with the boss triggering

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised by that^^^

Oh, its like pulling teeth trying to summon a boss, that's right..
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It was never supposed to trigger every time on the first hit on a rival/job, I can say that much. If that is what you were seeing before, that was either insane luck or a bug that was accidentally fixed
    Complete bull**** you can't even lie convincingly

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    I understand you. But then you can not complain here. Its only a game
    Where else is he going to say something? Frickin troll.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sad that a game that was once fun now requires us to work 24 x 7 to complete the 300 boss kill goal. It used to be the final day was the only stressful day to capture the 300 wins. Now, as a result of the inconsistent triggering, more time is needed to attain the goal. I know people who've completely given up while others are working OT just to help their syndicates. If you sleep, odds are you'll miss out on the 100 kill individual goal unless you already had a jump start and better luck triggering.

Coming from a service industry, I suggest you listen to your customers. We're not asking for the game to be so simple that it gets boring but throw us a bone and let us know that you tried a new algorithm and it's apparently not working. Honesty isn't too much to ask for, or do you really not care what we think?

I'm not complaining, I'm merely pointing out obvious inconsistencies (as have others), with the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    CJ have played have you tried to just do random missions or attacks/robs? I went through 2500 energy and it never showed. There is something very wrong. I know there are ways to trigger like hit x 5 times and hit y after that but geez that is silly even if it does work. You guys continue to make the game painful to play and a lot of us older players are just leaving because the fun is gone.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by puffyun1c0rn View Post
    Sad that a game that was once fun now requires us to work 24 x 7 to complete the 300 boss kill goal. It used to be the final day was the only stressful day to capture the 300 wins. Now, as a result of the inconsistent triggering, more time is needed to attain the goal. I know people who've completely given up while others are working OT just to help their syndicates. If you sleep, odds are you'll miss out on the 100 kill individual goal unless you already had a jump start and better luck triggering.

Coming from a service industry, I suggest you listen to your customers. We're not asking for the game to be so simple that it gets boring but throw us a bone and let us know that you tried a new algorithm and it's apparently not working. Honesty isn't too much to ask for, or do you really not care what we think?

I'm not complaining, I'm merely pointing out obvious inconsistencies (as have others), with the game.
    ^^^^-------^^^^^
    I'm with puffyun1corn on this one. I wonder why or what stops them from letting us in on some things??? By all means am I saying we want to know what were being charged, or are you in the background laughing at us or have a Master plan or something? NO, I am not! But what can you tell us? What would you tell us? I not the one to badger someone but in my time with this game you obviously have LOYAL PLAYERS that are putting up with a lot in the hopes that an issue will be just that, an issue! but along with puffyun1corn give us a bone. I forget the reason why Gree awarded everyone the 350 bars last year, I just joined back to the game right before this happened. BUT YOU COMPENSATED EVERYONE and here I am, constantly monitoring the forum on updates about this issue. What will you give us?? although I wouldn't mind 350 bars again but something would suffice. I'm glad "CJ" is making the attempt of communicating something but c'mon.
    Something has got to give! I consider myself one of those CC addicts, but I speak for myself. Try letting us know something! We don't need to know the exact workings of the coding but you could do something. I know you don't have to tell us anything but me(and I'm sure others would agree)I'm asking you to? Please. I didn't give up my Mafia Wars for this, but it feels like I should go back even though this game is more convenient for me

Please give us the figurative bone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Think I will retire my 3 accounts. This is the final straw. It was bad enough having the game closed all the time, but being unable to summon a boss now. Can't take any more. Adios

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LW okie View Post
    Think I will retire my 3 accounts. This is the final straw. It was bad enough having the game closed all the time, but being unable to summon a boss now. Can't take any more. Adios
    Goodbye then
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Post Count
    They are triggering correctly for everyone in my syn and that's 58 people spread out on different devices. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the lag. The only time i'm having trouble triggering is when it's also lagging. I'm thinking that if the servers aren't talking then no trigger. I've done some thinking and experimenting and i would recommend you hit the events globe in between whatever you're doing to trigger. Hit it a few times even. Doing this seems to keep their servers connected and keeps from wasting xp.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    People in my syndicate have no trouble summoning bosses at all. I am beginning to think it's operator error from all the crying on here.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    They are triggering correctly for everyone in my syn and that's 58 people spread out on different devices. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the lag. The only time i'm having trouble triggering is when it's also lagging. I'm thinking that if the servers aren't talking then no trigger. I've done some thinking and experimenting and i would recommend you hit the events globe in between whatever you're doing to trigger. Hit it a few times even. Doing this seems to keep their servers connected and keeps from wasting xp.
    Me and my syndicate have been going as far as hitting a location for the loot 2-3x, jump into syndicate tab, hit Rivals list and attack the 1st person. Whether win or lose boss seems to be triggering. This was last night. This morning I robbed 1 person 3x and triggered . Gree finally decided to "Fix" something??? It would seem boss will not trigger on first of anything!! Happy hunting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    Me and my syndicate have been going as far as hitting a location for the loot 2-3x, jump into syndicate tab, hit Rivals list and attack the 1st person. Whether win or lose boss seems to be triggering. This was last night. This morning I robbed 1 person 3x and triggered . Gree finally decided to "Fix" something??? It would seem boss will not trigger on first of anything!! Happy hunting
    People on 4.0.4 seem to be having less issues than those on 4.0.2. Fact.

Post Count
    Carmen Riviera in Canal street triggers the boss just fine! Try hitting her 10-20 times and a boss will appear!
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    Carmen Riviera in Canal street triggers the boss just fine! Try hitting her 10-20 times and a boss will appear!
    360 energy expended on Carmen, no boss.
    24 attacks used robbing 12 buildings in 5 different hoods, no boss,
    levelled up
    2840 energy used hitting various NPC's in higher level maps, no boss
    banked cash, no boss
    restarted the game, no boss

The above was in a 2 hour period. Game version 4.0.2.

On my other device which is using version 4.0.4 though all I had to do was rob 2 buildings and a boss appeared. Waited 30 minutes and then 2 NPC hits in Soho triggered a boss.

Don't have another device to prove whether or not it's just the version having an effect.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I only have version 4.0 iOS and no update in the App Store, is something missing?