Whats wrong with the boss triggering - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whats wrong with the boss triggering

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    still not working correctly, i never have had this much trouble summoning a boss . hrs go by and tons of energy and stam and nothing. something is up on grees end and i wish they would comment on it

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    I can go 15 minutes of constant activity without a boss triggering. Yes, I'm depositing cash. Yes, I'm refreshing the rivals list. Yes, Sometimes it will be triggered after I exit and re-enter the game, but usually not. I feel like I need to spend 12hrs a day just trying to trigger bosses to complete 100 on two accounts. This is no longer a game, or even a part-time job. This *game* is becoming an 80hr a week hassle.

I'm really surprised that this change isn't intentional. I was fully expecting to see a 20 gold "trigger a boss immediately" button in the newest version for this event... at which point, there would be another event that I no longer really work at. (case events where I can't past 5, horrible payout LTQs, PvP when I'm not in dire need of bricks)

Love it.^^^

Steady Scribe
    home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by puffyun1c0rn View Post
    Sad that a game that was once fun now requires us to work 24 x 7 to complete the 300 boss kill goal. It used to be the final day was the only stressful day to capture the 300 wins. Now, as a result of the inconsistent triggering, more time is needed to attain the goal. I know people who've completely given up while others are working OT just to help their syndicates. If you sleep, odds are you'll miss out on the 100 kill individual goal unless you already had a jump start and better luck triggering.

Coming from a service industry, I suggest you listen to your customers. We're not asking for the game to be so simple that it gets boring but throw us a bone and let us know that you tried a new algorithm and it's apparently not working. Honesty isn't too much to ask for, or do you really not care what we think?

I'm not complaining, I'm merely pointing out obvious inconsistencies (as have others), with the game.
    I agree with you, it takes most of our time to trigger one boss. And yet GREE does not listen to their customers, bet the triggering rate in Modern War wasn't changed at all.
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post