Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Ending Date of Creepy Crawler

Looking at the bonus notification it states that you must have the + version completed to get the GKal armor. However, the boss end date is the same as the event end date. Does this mean that we need to get the Arkanos+ completed crafting by the last day of the boss, or do we can a few days (up to 3) after to wait for the armor to finish crafting?

@dpalbldelf Yes, you have to the the + version completed before the event end date.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Unhappy Really??

How in the world do you expect people to be able to complete the Creepy Crawler guest to get the special armor, especially when you make it impossible to do without spending thousands of dollars in gems. You guys are freaking greedy as hell. I play my butt off to get to where i am at and have already invested at least $150 into this game, with not much to show for it. I love this game but this is rediculas!!!
    Last edited by Tori Cameron; 04-04-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori Cameron View Post
    How in the world do you expect people to be able to complete the Creepy Crawler guest to get the special armor, especially when you make it impossible to do without spending thousands of dollars in gems. You guys are freaking greedy as hell. I play my butt off to get to where i am at and have already invested at least $150 into this game, with not much to show for it. I love this game but this is rediculas!!!

That's how Gree coded the game. Everything ingame has been coded to be in Gree's favor. Everything is made to "push" you towards spending gems aka. buying their overpriced fictional jewels. Face the fact and leave it with that - Our words means nothing to Gree unless they wish to ban us for being hornest and helpful.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I made it and I haven't spent a single gem. Granted, I cut it pretty close. Anyways, I sympathize. It's definitely hard to do if you're at a low level (I'm assuming you are..correct me if I'm wrong. No offense). Also, Gree makes each successive boss harder as the event progresses. But plenty of people will complete the challenge without spending gems. It's a matter of whether they want to even complete it or not. The reward is a joke.
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

How in the world do you expect people to be able to complete the Creepy Crawler guest to get the special armor, especially when you make it impossible to do without spending thousands of dollars in gems.
    20-40 gems costs "thousands of dollars"?
    If you need to spend more gems than that to complete it in time you are either too weak to complete the challenge or lacking the intelligence to understand it's not worth it
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight