Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by R0tta View Post
    I gave up EB a long time ago, cuz i can't craft more armors. Atm i got about 1k armors. 1/4 of em are fusion boosts and about 2/4 armors that's 3 stars or more(mostly legendarys cuz i never use em). So pls don't come here and tell me that i can use all of my armors. It's more like wasting em and gold if i wanna craft EB armors.
    with your list of Epics why would you? from what i see the point to is get better armor as you advance in levels and EB. you have no reason to fight eb really =\ sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    If the 3rd boss is as difficult as Glacius was (no energy drops, stronger stats and need to get to 43 kills in 4 days) how many people will waste gems for just Green Kal?
    there will be those people who do not yet own any decent armors that may. it just stinks that its main character only for these.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Last time we had an event like this we got Dragon + this time we are getting Green Rastafarian that isn't plus, seems pretty not worth the effort considering all the boss plus armor will be stronger than it.

Quote Originally Posted by XK Domo View Post
    Last time we had an event like this we got Dragon + this time we are getting Green Rastafarian that isn't plus, seems pretty not worth the effort considering all the boss plus armor will be stronger than it.
    You're also unable to fuse Green Kaleido, nor was Green K available from Epic Bosses. Anyways, it's free armor for those who are able to get 43 kills every boss, so I don't see the reason to complain.
    no

This is the most useless event. But still an event nonetheless But i gotta admit. I havent had any kind a feeling of doing an event. This event is not special, doesnt require you to do more than you normally do - The only challenge i see is how to use 3-600 armors to be able to craft the EB's required for the event.

Other than that there is nothing to this event. The cape is okay considering alot of players love capes. I just dont get why GKal isnt a +. Makes no sense. That just ruins it all.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

so i forgot about this event and fused my non plus wasp armor. i stil have the plus version of it but wil it count towards the non plus reward aka the cape?

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    so i forgot about this event and fused my non plus wasp armor. i stil have the plus version of it but wil it count towards the non plus reward aka the cape?
    You will get both if you have all three +.
    Last edited by tttoo; 03-25-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    You need all 3 regular armors to even get cape no it will not count.

Why do people think there are four bosses?

There are clearly only three.

The next one is probably spirit/air.

First one was fire/air...
    This one is water/air...
    The helmet for the next EB is purple...

Yeah, last EB will probably be spirit because of its colour. Although the cape is sweet and this quest motivates weaker players to finally get EB + armors. So many people applying in top guilds who don't even have 3 maxed EB+ armors. With this event they will probably try and get a little present on top. Kal isn't worth it if u are decked out but not bad for "beginners"
    Do u remember the "big quest"? That was last year? With those chest key rewards and capes... Where u had to farm so many materialis

the last armor is obviously spirit of some sort but I doubt it will have air. I see green so i'm guessing it could be spirit/earth

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

Quote Originally Posted by Gardoorf View Post
    You need all 3 regular armors to even get cape no it will not count.

Are you certain, I hope you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by obviously View Post
    Are you certain, I hope you are wrong
    Your safe, as long as you have the + version of the armors you will get the Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by whisper4 View Post
    Your safe, as long as you have the + version of the armors you will get the Cape.

I've heard it both ways from people I trust.....I guess if not it'll teach me a lesson

Quote Originally Posted by obviously View Post
    I've heard it both ways from people I trust.....I guess if not it'll teach me a lesson
    For the first redemption either non-plus or plus counts, for the second only plus works. That's how it has been for the past few boss collections...
    My main account is fusing away its non-plus armors before the redemption period.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Once again proven + version also counts as non-plus version. I fused away normal Wasp and right now have Wasp+ no problem redeeming Cape