Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Coming Soon] Creepy Crawlers - March 18

Knights!

The next boss collection is coming soon! Hopefully you don't have a serious case of Insectophobia (yes, I googled it) because they're squirmy, wormy, purple and green! Grab your weapons, brooms, tissue, and dustbusters in preparation for an epic bugbath!

[/CENTER]

Yay! Finally!
    no

Ha! My thread worked!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I must not have been around for the previous one. So I must ask. What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ceris View Post
    I must not have been around for the previous one. So I must ask. What is it?
    There have been 2 that I remember. One at Halloween and another at Xmas. You get prizes for crafting eb armour. there's 2 sets of prizes. First set is for getting all three armors regular version crafted and usually you get 3 keys(the good keys) and the second set is for crafting the three eb armours + version. The prizes for the second set have been 5 keys and a cape. And during Xmas it was 5 keys and an aegis of the dragon+ armour
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    There have been 2 that I remember. One at Halloween and another at Xmas. You get prizes for crafting eb armour. there's 2 sets of prizes. First set is for getting all three armors regular version crafted and usually you get 3 keys(the good keys) and the second set is for crafting the three eb armours + version. The prizes for the second set have been 5 keys and a cape. And during Xmas it was 5 keys and an aegis of the dragon+ armour
    There's 1 more called the Beast Wars if I remember correct. Can't remember what are the prizes. Only remember there was a cape for the 2nd set of prize.

Time to pu tback my armor smith and prepare to craft something!

There has been 5.

BKal+ for War of the Dragons event, a Beast/Corvus cape and keys for the Beast Brawl/Beast Brawl II events, the vampire/floating bats cape from the Halloween event, and the Aegis+ from the Xmas event.

Pretty sure that's been all the events.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    There has been 5.

BKal+ for War of the Dragons event, a Beast/Corvus cape and keys for the Beast Brawl/Beast Brawl II events, the vampire/floating bats cape from the Halloween event, and the Aegis+ from the Xmas event.

Pretty sure that's been all the events.
    Nice.

It's a race against time to craft the eb+. Just hoping I would get something useful out of the chest with the keys this time. Been getting 2* for the past 2 events that gave out keys.

500+ armors now. i can't craft...

Quote Originally Posted by tttoo View Post
    500+ armors now. i can't craft...
    Better start enhancing.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Better start enhancing.
    Agreed.

Need to clear my armors as well. Too much junk from the arena.

Would be nice to see an old epic as a prize for getting all eb+ armors in the short amount of time they give you to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bismark. View Post
    Would be nice to see an old epic as a prize for getting all eb+ armors in the short amount of time they give you to finish.
    They're giving an old epic as a prize for Guild Wars which is likely to cause a gem spending frenzy. You want to give it away for killing a weekly boss 43 times which most people can do anyway, for free.

Seems legit.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Bismark. View Post

They'll just give moontide so it wont be worth the trouble. I could use it for a fusion so its not all bad.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I'll never get the second tier prize if I don't get more fusion stones. The game has been stengy lately with them.