Bosses not summoning

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosses not summoning

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Bosses not summoning

yeah there just not, 30 stamina and all my energy and not one boss. did all the tricks also. gree do you screw something else up now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Im barely on 4

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm on 22.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    something is going on, all my fac are having trouble. also MW had trouble getting them but at least they showed up, just had to put 3x the effort

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stop looking for a conspiracy. some people are good at this game, others should stick to farmville.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree has done this again... You fight 20 times, you win, you lose, you do jobs,etc. And boss never appears...
    When are you goingt o do something that really works??????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    a third of the way through.. im happy

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't know what the deal is.... Used to be able to set a timer, and summon a boss about every three minutes, by attacking or doing a job (even Carmen Rivera). Now, it's hit or miss. I have 3 accts: Levels 250, 108 and 40. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the summoning..... All I know is that it's not every three minutes, and it's certainly not one fight or job to summon.

Post Count
    normally i play with two accounts on the epic boss. then i kill them on the same moment. So that's what i did now, and i waited to summon a new one. Took me 3x as much time on my mini as on my main....
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    3000 energy and 20 robberies/attacks and no summon, this is 2 hrs since last successful summon, what is going on gree? I agree with luv your mom it used to be exactly 3 min
    Last edited by Marine007; 03-14-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree said that they have NOT changed anything with boss triggers. They may not have directly changed the boss triggers but something they have done has made it extremely difficult to trigger bosses. Others have no problems like always. The only way i could trigger a boss some times was do a couple hits in pvp, then hit another switch rivals do another hit, then hard close, then hit pvp and repeat and repeat and repeat, then you might get one. Before you could always get one by doing a pvp hit, if it didnt come up go to another rival and it always appeared. Then wait 3 min hit again, whamo, another boss. But not anymore. Been doing hits for past 3 hrs, energy and pvp and only managed 1 boss.
    Crime City : 611 714 761
    Modern War : 680 810 622
    Kingdom Age : 263 654 441

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what the deal is.... Used to be able to set a timer, and summon a boss about every three minutes, by attacking or doing a job (even Carmen Rivera). Now, it's hit or miss. I have 3 accts: Levels 250, 108 and 40. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the summoning..... All I know is that it's not every three minutes, and it's certainly not one fight or job to summon.
    I have also 3 accts... I have used all my 57 stamina to fight, rob, waited 5 minutes, closed the app, won, lost, powered off the devices... No clue how to summon a boss. They appear when they want..

Gree, you are doing a great job to ruin the game and make ppl bored about it.. Do you think we will play happy when you spend two hours to see if one boss appear???? You are completely wrong...

You should fire your game designers.
    Miguel
    FCE Syndicate code: 866 365 441
    Mafia code: 227 725 920
    Mafia code: 734 712 783

Post Count
    They're summoning but very hard to get them up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a major issue. I don't mind if they make the game harder, but I do mind if it's tedious. It needs to be fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of coarse the boss is hiding just like Gree support. Can't get any help around here just banning. A&F does not support freedom if speech......