Bugs and fails I'd like to be addressed, Gree/A&F/CJ/etc...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bugs and fails I'd like to be addressed, Gree/A&F/CJ/etc...

Post Count

Exclamation Bugs and fails I'd like to be addressed, Gree/A&F/CJ/etc...

1. The ltq resets sometimes (seems random) and it doesn't give me items upon completion.

2. I couldn't do the Dice-event (Hot rod) the first day, it worked some hours yesterday and then suddenly it stopped working again. So I estimate this event has been up and running for about 30 % of the total time, so far, for myself.

3. I am not getting items when finishing off bosses.

4. I can keep robbing, attacking and doing various jobs for 5 minutes without the boss triggering (yes, this is after I've waitied about 5-10 minutes since last one). Some people can't even make it trigger at all.

5. No point sending tickets. Either too slow reply (days) or no help.

There are people in my syndicate who have the same problems. Now, I am aware that some of these bugs have already been mentioned, but I still would like to put it out there in hopes for a response from a Gree employee. The fact that the events run as as normal for some and ain't running at all for the rest of us is simply put....crap.

PS: I have restarted cc numerous times. I have also reinstalled. There is no update on GooglePlay.
    If you can give me a response, thank you.

Angry I agree

Quote Originally Posted by CoN1337 View Post
    1. The ltq resets sometimes (seems random) and it doesn't give me items upon completion.

2. I couldn't do the Dice-event (Hot rod) the first day, it worked some hours yesterday and then suddenly it stopped working again. So I estimate this event has been up and running for about 30 % of the total time, so far, for myself.

3. I am not getting items when finishing off bosses.

4. I can keep robbing, attacking and doing various jobs for 5 minutes without the boss triggering (yes, this is after I've waitied about 5-10 minutes since last one). Some people can't even make it trigger at all.

5. No point sending tickets. Either too slow reply (days) or no help.

There are people in my syndicate who have the same problems. Now, I am aware that some of these bugs have already been mentioned, but I still would like to put it out there in hopes for a response from a Gree employee. The fact that the events run as as normal for some and ain't running at all for the rest of us is simply put....crap.

PS: I have restarted cc numerous times. I have also reinstalled. There is no update on GooglePlay.
    If you can give me a response, thank you.
    This is getting so so annoying. I cant trigger the boss. I spend 2000 energy and 7 stamina and nothing. This is horrible. GREE FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Some of these bugs have been running for weeks, and yet they still keep on rolling out the events, knowing full well we're being robbed of gold and energy. No reply to tickets on the matter and it starts to feel like a corporate strategy.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Floyd View Post
    This is getting so so annoying. I cant trigger the boss. I spend 2000 energy and 7 stamina and nothing. This is horrible. GREE FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A suggestion ? and this is just a suggestion..
    STOP hitting or wasting energy trying to trigger the boss.
    I've reported this to my syndicate which by the way is 45 strong of levels 250 and up and told them not to waste their energy, stamina or finger power. UNTIL SOMETHING GETS DONE
    what do they do, they stopped and my time clock shows 4:52pm est.
    Everyone knows their is a problem and yet people keep trying thinking they can change it. Just wait til someone posts that they were successful to save yourself the time and aggravation .
    Just a suggestion.....

Post Count
    Sure, we can ignore the problems and thus the events, but for what gain? Those (few?) without these problems keep gaining stats..

Perhaps the biggest problem, is that Gree continue to throw out events when 50% of them do not work. And some of the bugs/problems persist event after event.