My fellow lvl 250, are you able to trigger?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My fellow lvl 250, are you able to trigger??

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got one boss and have been unable to trigger again. (Think we may still have a problem?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Regarding people who are not level 250: There's no bug there, just keep working on triggering the boss. We checked a whole bunch of reports that came in initially, and everyone who wasn't level 250 had hit a boss between the time they sent a ticket and the time that we checked. We also double-checked data and server.
    Thank you for taking the time checking out this problem.

However, with all due respect, I must say that you are wrong with what you write for levels below 250. We CAN trigger the bosses, but it is MUCH harder than it has been before. Just because some players have sent a ticket and after it succeeded in obtaining a boss does not mean that there is no problem.

Obviously they don't want to admit that they have made it harder to trigger bosses. Not sure of the reasoning behind it though. Maybe another way to combat LLP. More xp needed to trigger.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Problem fixed? Seem to be triggering bosses now. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level 250 here....just got first boss. Took about 240 stamina and half a day...

Hope I get the second one within the next 4 hours....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Okay, problem is found in regards to level 250. We're hotfixing that right now, bosses should now be trigger-able on iOS, with Android to follow in a minute or so.

Regarding people who are not level 250: There's no bug there, just keep working on triggering the boss. We checked a whole bunch of reports that came in initially, and everyone who wasn't level 250 had hit a boss between the time they sent a ticket and the time that we checked. We also double-checked data and server.

Just make sure either way that you are on the current data set, that's the only thing that will block the boss from appearing is if you are on an old data set.
    I'm below 250, can't trigger for the last 2 hours.