My fellow lvl 250, are you able to trigger?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My fellow lvl 250, are you able to trigger??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SHOCK

Another event released by Gree that doesn't work as it should

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here: level 250, have used over 180 stamina without one popping up....

Lurker
    Royal North Shore Hospital getting bum stitches
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    I so want to see a single event presented to us be completely glitch free. Honestly can't remember if we have ever had one.
    Don't hold your breath. Be thankful these inept people run a phone app and are not employed as emergency department staff such as doctors, nurses, ambos, firefighters etc

Be thankful they have their current employment....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup I'm level 250 and have used over 100 stamina..still haven't triggered 1 boss

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here, lvl 250 over 80 stamina, no boss triggered ��

Lurker
    Post Count
    how many of you are on Android running 4.0.0.3... I'm level 102 and can't get boss to trigger...
    Edit:
    nevermind... just had to burned more than 20 stamina and one finally pops up.

way to many hits to get a boss to trigger...
    Last edited by Arctic Wolf; 03-14-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've tried everything to start and zip (have latest update, shut unit down completely, map, PvP, robbed, rebooted game several times, looked in goals, spent gold since I was empty and tried beginners LTQ!). Early ticket submitted

Maybe this will get them to look at all players who are having a hard time getting bosses to trigger.

Okay, problem is found in regards to level 250. We're hotfixing that right now, bosses should now be trigger-able on iOS, with Android to follow in a minute or so.

Regarding people who are not level 250: There's no bug there, just keep working on triggering the boss. We checked a whole bunch of reports that came in initially, and everyone who wasn't level 250 had hit a boss between the time they sent a ticket and the time that we checked. We also double-checked data and server.

Just make sure either way that you are on the current data set, that's the only thing that will block the boss from appearing is if you are on an old data set.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Okay, problem is found in regards to level 250. We're hotfixing that right now, bosses should now be trigger-able on iOS, with Android to follow in a minute or so.

Regarding people who are not level 250: There's no bug there, just keep working on triggering the boss. We checked a whole bunch of reports that came in initially, and everyone who wasn't level 250 had hit a boss between the time they sent a ticket and the time that we checked. We also double-checked data and server.

Just make sure either way that you are on the current data set, that's the only thing that will block the boss from appearing is if you are on an old data set.
    thanks, could you please confirm that you've made the boss more difficult to trigger than the last "normal" epic boss so we can eliminate the posts (like mine) who claim it is broken? if it is intentional, so be it (though it's a waste of time and frustrates people) but lets at least identify if it's a bug or a feature

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Boss just triggered for me (logged into game and pvp)...level 250 IOS player

Post Count

Speaking for those of us under level 250, We have been able to trigger boss - but it's been much more difficult. I think we all mentioned this during the last "special epic boss event", and we were told that nothing has changed. However, the feedback from the hundreds of players i've spoken to (in addition to the feedback here in forum) indicates differently. While the programmers may have not done anything intentionally to make the boss more difficult to trigger - it most definitely has been. This leads me to the most likely conclusion that the developers did something unintentionally to make it more difficult. The hundreds/thousands of players telling you this aren't imagining this.

Banned
    Post Count

Thank you CJ, confirmed working for me. Ios lvl 250

Post Count
    Thanks CJ. Yes, the boss triggers; I've had one since the goal began. Why does it have to take so much energy, stamina and time to get one to trigger? I'd rather not be able to beat the bosses and not continue than not be able to summon the bosses at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its glitchy because boss doesnt come out like before.