Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    The bosses are weaker than usual so I'm a bit confused at the whining. At least most can complete if hyper active. I love the idea there is an event that rewards activity and not who has the deepest pockets/hacked devices.
    If I'm not hyper-active in-game, then no one is. This has not been a busy week for me (other than CC). I'm either playing constantly, or trying for 5-10 minutes to trigger a boss every half hour. I'm on 65...on only one account. I do have 7 or 8 lucky members of my syn that are able to trigger on command with 10-15 hits on Carmen, and maybe an attack thrown in. The majority of my syn isn't lucky, though, including me. A lot of players around me are gaining huge mods while I'm putting in twice the activity for absolutely 0 chance at triggering 100 of them.

If I had put in this much effort two Epic events ago, I would have 9 accounts to 100 bosses.
    Last edited by ILikeTheAbuse; 03-19-2014 at 09:06 PM.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    The bosses are weaker than usual so I'm a bit confused at the whining. At least most can complete if hyper active. I love the idea there is an event that rewards activity and not who has the deepest pockets/hacked devices.
    for levels 200-250 the bosses r far stronger..
    boss lev 100 defence last time was ~31.5m and this time it is ~71.5m
    that's a 127% raise and i don't think that player's attack (without category modifiers) has raised that much.

what is also worse is the drop rate of the legendaries..
    it used to be about 7% and now it is 1.5%

Boss triggering after first day is ok.. usually i trigger on 1st hit
    Fight Club

Hi A n F , please reply to me , weren't we suppose to get a special reward for completing 6th day 300 extra bosses ???

I know it's a bit late now but I have found if I hit certain buildings, the boss triggers quite quickly. By hitting other buildings, I could sit here all day and achieve absolutely nothing. Wedding chapel and fancy restaurant seem to work well. Nightclub is a bit hit and miss, chop shop and to die for designs seem to do well though....
    Last edited by Mystruss; 03-20-2014 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Missed one

I'll be glad when it is all over. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    for levels 200-250 the bosses r far stronger..
    boss lev 100 defence last time was ~31.5m and this time it is ~71.5m
    that's a 127% raise and i don't think that player's attack (without category modifiers) has raised that much.

what is also worse is the drop rate of the legendaries..
    it used to be about 7% and now it is 1.5%

Boss triggering after first day is ok.. usually i trigger on 1st hit
    That matches up to my observations as well in reference to the top tier bosses being much stronger than they were last time around. I never would have made it through the final boss without gold.