Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

right down the street, the house on the left
    Didnt get this data pack until 7pm last night. Summoning 1 boss every 15-20 min.. but happy gree gave everyone a little treat!

A good number of our players still average 1-2 bosses per hour. I was on all morning and averaged 3 bosses per hour, which is still BS.

Below lvl 250 - CANNOT TRIGGER more than 1 boss per 30 minutes
    And even that have to be thru pvp. Energy doesn't do it!

glad i am not the only one experience this problem

One boss for me in 7 hours

9 bosses in the last 24 hours...Maybe that 20% should be left in place with how hard it is to summon. I do have 21 bricks and 45 uzi's from trying so many different combinations of doing jobs, robbing people, and attacking people.

Its doable, though not a pushover like before. I have two account L85 & L250. Both are around 45 bosses. It does take some work

I think they'll likely leave the 20%. It was advertised as the prize, and people may have spent gold on it. They can't really take it back now...But I see they've changed the remaining prizes.

Sucks to be any team who didn't get the 300 or people fighting without a syndicate

IOS- level 250 - The bosses have been harder to trigger today. So it seems we're all rowing in the same direction to nowhere fast. Good luck to all of us.

Yeah, this blows. 1 boss in 10 hours, no matter what method I try.

Ever since the new data push, I can't get a boss to spawn at all... Went through three stamina refills, at 47 stamina, and not one boss. Can you please look into this??
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jugdish View Post
    Yeah, this blows. 1 boss in 10 hours, no matter what method I try.
    I'm having the same issues.

I am on 36 mainly from yesterday. If anything it feels slower today trying to trigger her. If it wasn't a team goal I wouldn't bother

give up?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreMoney View Post
    Good luck getting more than one. Pretty sure most will get tired of triggering and just quit the event all together.
    I refuse to give up!NOT ME!

Canal Street Boss Summon

I found a way to summon a boss that works for me. I go to Canal Street and hit the lowest energy npc about 5-7 times and a boss usually appears. Sometimes I have to wait a min or 2 but it works more often then not. I can normally summon another every 2-3 minutes. I hope this helps.