Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    What Im been experiencing, Sometimes Epic boss will appear attacking rivals 2 or 3 times same for robbing rivals laundromat and sometimes it will take more than 3 hits on rivals and robbing rivals small money buildings! It goes back and fourth.

There are random time limits to trigger the boss. Sometimes its 2 minutes, sometimes 1 hour. It is the way they designed it. Just keep hitting and robbing all day long and do not go to sleep.

A&F or anyone that actually knows,can you clear something up please and specify what is needed for the big prize as on the first page it says complete everything for the prize however the goal name which is on the individual goal list says you only need to beat the boss 100 times individually and also get the glasses from the first day of event?? Or can i not read or something??

I have found a way to relieve the frustrations of triggering. Close down the game. It works for about 30 seconds only though and then the need to re-open the app starts.

It's minor relief only.

**disclaimer

The poster is not a medical professional, please don't consult your CC forum as it's full of moaning and complaining. little point in contacting Gree also as they are a feedback thread already designed for such situations. They would prefer all negative comments placed there so they can be filed under "R" .

To win the "wrapper" your syn needs to have completed the first day's event so that you have the Bunny Shades and then defeat 100 bosses individually. That's it. If your syn missed the first day you're fat out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by fbar View Post
    To win the "wrapper" your syn needs to have completed the first day's event so that you have the Bunny Shades and then defeat 100 bosses individually. That's it. If your syn missed the first day you're fat out of luck.
    We managed it haha,thanks for the info though

What is the difference in outcome between Mega attack and the energy refill?

right down the street, the house on the left
    In a few hours when I trigger a boss ill let you know... ^^^

Wth did they do to the spawn rate. Yesterday it was awesome. Today it blows.

Prizes for level 100

Quote Originally Posted by mullin91 View Post
    A&F or anyone that actually knows,can you clear something up please and specify what is needed for the big prize as on the first page it says complete everything for the prize however the goal name which is on the individual goal list says you only need to beat the boss 100 times individually and also get the glasses from the first day of event?? Or can i not read or something??
    I just finished level 100 and got both the Shark Killer and the Surfboard. We had the prize from the first day of the group goal

GREE doesn't want our gold. I would have needed to spend for the last few bosses, and for 10% melee + 15% gun, I would have bought some gold. I've been playing at a higher activity level than usual. During old epic boss events I was able to get 3-5 accounts to 100. Since the changes that came with the special epic boss, I now get to 60,20,15,10,10. How am I supposed to refill with gold if the boss won't summon?
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Yeah, this is getting pretty retarded. I can't spawn a boss unless I hit someone 30 times. It's a GIGANTIC WASTE OF TIME to sit here all day long trying to spawn one.
    Last edited by TylerRocksWisconsin; 03-19-2014 at 08:03 PM.

The bosses are weaker than usual so I'm a bit confused at the whining. At least most can complete if hyper active. I love the idea there is an event that rewards activity and not who has the deepest pockets/hacked devices.

I'm an active player and haven't got to 100 yet. I have been trying but it's turning in to a joke! I'm not usually one to jump on the GREE hate wagon, but I should have been able to get to boss 100 in the amount of time I have spend on the game over the last 4-5 days!!

I will be putting a ticket in (not that it will do much good)

Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    The bosses are weaker than usual so I'm a bit confused at the whining. At least most can complete if hyper active. I love the idea there is an event that rewards activity and not who has the deepest pockets/hacked devices.
    Agreed that the bosses are weaker. But you need to be able to summon them to beat them and that's the big problem.