Gree remove the frontal assault units or......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree remove the frontal assault units or......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree remove the frontal assault units or......

Best gree remove these frontal assault units NOW , or face a new riot. There are people out there with 10000's of these 500/500 units for the beta testing. They have had an unfair advantage in raiding and in the boss event. Again you have bashed the average player. Are you so incompetent and just think people would not notice that these players had thousand's of these units.
    And to any who think you deserve the units for doing beta testing . ERR@U. You got the advantage of knowing how the full assault event will work , you don't deserve 5m increase in stats.
    Last edited by Sirius; 03-15-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: edited content to better get across your message and not just rant/bait

Post Count
    i got 4279 of those..i dont think it even moved my stats tho
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    I don't think anyone got 100k 500/500 units from beta.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    What he said........ not an ounce of difference.
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I don't think anyone got 100k 500/500 units from beta.
    lol ya i agree micky

Quote Originally Posted by Lancerdually View Post
    What he said........ not an ounce of difference.
    the best guess i can see is that we can use them on the nodes when they actually bring out the real version..to be honest tho i did not find this all that fun,differnt strokes for differnt folks i suppose..it may be just bc i dont fully understand it
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have about 3500 of them.. barely affected my stats and after this event is released for real I doubt these units will make it into anyones army

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    I have about 3500 of them.. barely affected my stats and after this event is released for real I doubt these units will make it into anyones army
    they was a couple in my faction with a lower stats then mine that they did make a bit of a difference but not to the degree that the OP is all twisted up about lol
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    they was a couple in my faction with a lower stats then mine that they did make a bit of a difference but not to the degree that the OP is all twisted up about lol
    Seems to be a lot of twisting going on these days............... Koolaid anyone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerdually View Post
    Seems to be a lot of twisting going on these days............... Koolaid anyone
    Nah, just popcorn
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Nah, just popcorn
    LOL....coming right up. How are ya?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please show us a screen shot of someone who has 100,000 500/500 units.

Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    They may not have moved your stats but you are sitting on top of a LOT of new units that you can sacrifice in this upcoming "sacrifice your units" wars: units that only those who participated in beta will have received. And since only a few factions participate in beta, this is unfair on everyone else.

Yes, I know the game isn't fair as it is, but making it even more unfair isn't the right way to go about it either.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    They may not have moved your stats but you are sitting on top of a LOT of new units that you can sacrifice in this upcoming "sacrifice your units" wars: units that only those who participated in beta will have received. And since only a few factions participate in beta, this is unfair on everyone else.

Yes, I know the game isn't fair as it is, but making it even more unfair isn't the right way to go about it either.
    well there was more then a few factions..they was over 1000 factions in that beta testing..and all u had to do was have 1 person in it and everone in the faction got the units...but they can remove them i have no problem wit that at all..they are useless anyways to me..someone with lower stats they would make a differnce tho..they had a sign up thing a while back for 1 person from factions to get in it
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This game truly is a microcosm of society...everyone wants what someone else has, everyone thinks they deserve to be in the top faction, everyone cries when a decision is made that they don't agree with, etc., etc. etc.

I don't have the units, and quite frankly don't care. This is a game! I realize that real money is spent, but if you're spending so much that it makes your blood pressure rise and you're mad you weren't a part of some beta testing to get some extra trinkets - find another hobby!!!

I can guarantee that these same people would be complaining if the event was rolled out with bugs because testing wasn't done prior, and they probably think there should be no reward for people taking their time to test a new event for us to all enjoy.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    10000's. I have seen 22000 units on a player , I have seen a lvl 16 with 3m attack that had 10000 units , that would have been nice to have to add to the faction for an easy 95 1 shot kills on the tier 1 boss . So don't tell me people did not have a unfair advantage during the boss event that had those units. THE MERE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE THEM AND CAN USE THEM IN THE NEW EVENT IS UNFAIR. THEY CAN SACRIFICE A NICE 500/500 while the rest have to use old gold or valor units that won't even come close to these. HOW IS THIS FAIR..????