Blind Auction: Franklin Raid Boss Grand Prize

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blind Auction: Franklin Raid Boss Grand Prize

Post Count

Cool Blind Auction: Franklin Raid Boss Grand Prize

Ok everyone i've got another blind auction for ya. If your syndicate won't complete the upcoming raid boss event (Franklin Longhorn) then here's you chance to collect the grand prize in return for a donation to the syndicate.

I've been approached by a syndicate who say they will have 8 spots available towards the end of the Franklin Longhorn raid boss event. They have asked me to auction those spots so they can get closer to purchasing all of their bonuses.

Here's how it's going to work:

If you would like the opportunity to be in this syndicate when they win the grand prize then you need to PM your bid. Please see the template below

The starting bid is $700m and no offers below this value will be taken into consideration. The 8 highest bids I receive will win.

Bidding will close 24hrs before the Franklin Longhorn event ends. I will then contact the winners and arrange for the donations to take place before the Grand Prize is awarded.

There will also be a standby list incase any of the 8 winners don't get back to me in time.

So you've got just under 13 days to get your bids in. Please don't send me anything except solid bids. I won't pay attention to PM's that say i might have 1.2 billion by then etc.

Best of luck everyone and don't be tight!!! lol

Please use the below template when submitting a bid

*** Blind Auction Bid ***
    Hood Name -
    Level -
    IPH -

My Bid - $

My Chat Apps and my ID's
    Line - (Insert ID Here)
    Kakaotalk - (Insert ID Here)
    GroupMe - (Insert ID Here)
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Reserved for future info
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 03-15-2014 at 01:08 AM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Why is the offer credible that they will finish the RB event yet don't even have all syndicate bonuses yet, apart from the Billionaire certification effect?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    Why is the offer credible that they will finish the RB event yet don't even have all syndicate bonuses yet, apart from the Billionaire certification effect?
    These auctions are just a way of keeping suckers interested in a terrible product. Think beyond
    The Real Gold Standard

What happens if you win and make the donation yet they don't finish the raid boss for the final prize?

Post Count
    The Billionaire has been around a long time and has helped many syndicates. If he says you will receive the final prize for participating, short of Gree shutting the game down, you will receive the final prize.

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    This group has many syndicates and they are trying to get the bonuses completed on one of their lower ranked syndicates. Therefore they have players jumping about to help all the syndicates in the group complete the raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreMoney View Post
    What happens if you win and make the donation yet they don't finish the raid boss for the final prize?
    I will be coordinating the 8 winners to join the syndicate. Once they've all made the donation the last raid boss will be summoned and taken down and you'll all win the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    The Billionaire has been around a long time and has helped many syndicates. If he says you will receive the final prize for participating, short of Gree shutting the game down, you will receive the final prize.
    Bandit knows the score and there's nothing i can do about Gree shutting down the game. You wouldn't need your in game cash anyway if that happens lol
    CC History

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Bandit knows the score and there's nothing i can do about Gree shutting down the game. You wouldn't need your in game cash anyway if that happens lol
    good point bill

Post Count
    Is there any offical info that Franklin Longhorn is a raid boss? I was expecting Beatrice Waters to be the raid boss because usually the raid boss came before epic boss.

edit: just found the other thread with the screen shot...
    Last edited by -C-; 03-14-2014 at 05:42 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -C- View Post
    Is there any offical info that Franklin Longhorn is a raid boss? I was expecting Beatrice Waters to be the raid boss because usually the raid boss came before epic boss.

edit: just found the other thread with the screen shot...
    Yep that's how i found out about it lol.
    CC History

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ok everyone i've got another blind auction for ya. If your syndicate won't complete the upcoming raid boss event (Franklin Longhorn) then here's you chance to collect the grand prize in return for a donation to the syndicate.

I've been approached by a syndicate who say they will have 8 spots available towards the end of the Franklin Longhorn raid boss event. They have asked me to auction those spots so they can get closer to purchasing all of their bonuses.

Here's how it's going to work:

If you would like the opportunity to be in this syndicate when they win the grand prize then you need to PM your bid. Please see the template below

The starting bid is $700m and no offers below this value will be taken into consideration. The 8 highest bids I receive will win.

Bidding will close 24hrs before the Franklin Longhorn event ends. I will then contact the winners and arrange for the donations to take place before the Grand Prize is awarded.

There will also be a standby list incase any of the 8 winners don't get back to me in time.

So you've got just under 13 days to get your bids in. Please don't send me anything except solid bids. I won't pay attention to PM's that say i might have 1.2 billion by then etc.

Best of luck everyone and don't be tight!!! lol

Please use the below template when submitting a bid

*** Blind Auction Bid ***
    Hood Name -
    Level -
    IPH -

My Bid - $

My Chat Apps and my ID's
    Line - (Insert ID Here)
    Kakaotalk - (Insert ID Here)
    GroupMe - (Insert ID Here)
    Here's an idea to increase the bidding.....

In addition to all the winning bids getting a spot for the final prize, the HIGHEST bid also gets the additional benafit of learning TAWs auto click secret. Lets make that loot Billy. How bout it, son?
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post

In addition to all the winning bids getting a spot for the final prize, the HIGHEST bid also gets the additional benafit of learning TAWs auto click secret. Lets make that loot Billy. How bout it, son?
    iPad quick tap, son

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post

Lol, you'll need to speak SAS if you want to learn the auto click secret. We always fight hard and fair during every war weekend, auto pilot is the weak and lazy.

I'm curious as to how it works so let me know once you've spoken to SAS

P.S Is your spell checker not working? It's a great benafit = benefit to those who have trouble spelling
    CC History

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, you'll need to speak SAS if you want to learn the auto click secret. We always fight hard and fair during every war weekend, auto pilot is the weak and lazy.

I'm curious as to how it works so let me know once you've spoken to SAS

P.S Is your spell checker not working? It's a great benafit = benefit to those who have trouble spelling
    I just did speak to this very nice SAS fellow in kakao room. He says that you are defitetly the one to talk to in this regard. Otherwise he said you wouldn't be so curious as to how it worked if you truly were on the up and up and not as you say weak and lazy. I'm confused now who to believe.

PS. spelling and grammer jokes are for the weak and unoriginal. I thought you were better than that, son.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    do you need me to post the screenshot of skye gloating about using bluestacks and auto click as tam, applemacguy, and amelia cheer her on? or did you boot her? do you still have your contingent of avowed aussie racists, the onew who laugh and joke about killing 'lebo scum', or otherwise innocent lebanese immigrants? or did you boot cone stomper?

we know the drill, you guys want first place at any cost of gold, honor, integrity. own it. dont lie about sas. clean up your own crew. and if anyone wants the screenshots email funzio.montecore@gmail.com
    Email sent.

If it does turn out that Montcore is correct will Bill then add this secret to his giveaway for the highest bidder as I suggested earlier? What say you........

EDIT

PS: (since Bill likes PS's) I'm not saying what you and TAW are doing aint legit, I'm hoping it is and you will share this valuable secret with one lucky bidder.
    Last edited by Sick N Twisted.; 03-15-2014 at 05:07 PM.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense