The gree police are watching you!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The gree police are watching you!

Post Count

Angry The gree police are watching you!

We all know about the ToS violations, if you don't you had better educate yourself, or you will be minced meat on a spit with an apple sticking out of your mouth wondering what happened! If you so much as type the wrong way you will be shot on site metaphorically speaking! They will be on you like a drunk on free peanuts! So in other words, watch your words and please folks don't be to hard on each other, we are all human beings give one another a chance! Be kind! As to the forum rules I wish they would at least give a warning to the lonely folks they have banned from this site! But it's in there rules and if you break them then they break your glass! Be careful!
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You do the crime, you should do the time.

Post Count
    Do you think it would be fair to give a warning if the crime was nottoo bad, and or derogatory in amy way?

Post Count
    Wondering if I may get banned for posting this thread? Any comments A&F? If I have violated, then I am sorry! Didn't mean to upset you, or gree!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This is their forum. It also is subject to the opinion sometimes of the moderator(s). Some are more tolerant in shades of grey areas or topics first brought up that peeps did not know were verboten. Some are not There was one admin awhile ago that issued the ban hammer a lot for any transgression.

General rule: keep it clean. Don't attack Gree or Customer Service no matter how pissed you are. Flaming or calling out will eventually get you banned.

Remember this: Gree now has gone to the length of banning your IP so you can't play game either. They did this rarely but have stepped up this measure of late.

Post Count
    I'm respectful, and try to be helpful to players when needed, and love cc so much, that I do not wish to hinder my game!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    This is their forum. It also is subject to the opinion sometimes of the moderator(s). Some are more tolerant in shades of grey areas or topics first brought up that peeps did not know were verboten. Some are not There was one admin awhile ago that issued the ban hammer a lot for any transgression.

General rule: keep it clean. Don't attack Gree or Customer Service no matter how pissed you are. Flaming or calling out will eventually get you banned.

Remember this: Gree now has gone to the length of banning your IP so you can't play game either. They did this rarely but have stepped up this measure of late.
    Thank you very much cooch!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    This is their forum.

Indeed they did - and to their own demise and well worth it - drowning in their own myopia has been known for ages in civilizations, corporations and etc. If they [GREE] thought this is any different - they've proven themselves very wrong.

Once simple but GOLDEN rule they overlooked - CUSTOMER IS [not necessarily always] RIGHT - punishing customers by banning [from forum or game] them is not a very bright idea. They think - well, rotten apple out, no biggie, less noise, less attention, creates false sense of smoothness in game. Well, they think very WRONG - people communicate and those very 'bad apples' were ones often spewing lots of $ into the very game that feeds the corporate plans. Plus, inability to provide bug-free consistent performance has led to this what is a game on the very steep revenue decline and is getting too hard to keep an outdated platform running on newer topped content, players get discouraged and keep leaving, regardless of the very few remaining trying to rally to appear it's lively and kicking... Don't believe me - look at Monster Quest - once amazingly popular and true cash cow... Yup, just visit forum there... ;]

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    ... Yup, just visit forum there... ;]
    I did. Looks like the Billionaire was crying and getting ready to send out the invites for his pity party.

:'(
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have one week bans and one mo th bans ive recieved them so its not just perma bans, also if they are doing IP bans and you still feel the need to be on this forum just reset your IP address its really easy to do

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    They have one week bans and one mo th bans ive recieved them so its not just perma bans, also if they are doing IP bans and you still feel the need to be on this forum just reset your IP address its really easy to do
    Question: How do you reset an ip address?
    Last edited by Carbide; 03-13-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Will I be sent to gree jail if I break the ToS?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    Will I be sent to gree jail if I break the ToS?
    Yep, cuffed and stuffed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    We all know about the ToS violations, if you don't you had better educate yourself, or you will be minced meat on a spit with an apple sticking out of your mouth wondering what happened! If you so much as type the wrong way you will be shot on site metaphorically speaking! They will be on you like a drunk on free peanuts! So in other words, watch your words and please folks don't be to hard on each other, we are all human beings give one another a chance! Be kind! As to the forum rules I wish they would at least give a warning to the lonely folks they have banned from this site! But it's in there rules and if you break them then they break your glass! Be careful!
    blahla blahla badla wala blah blah blahlah blah blah

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    So in other words, watch your words and please folks don't be to hard on each other
    He said "hard on."

eh huh huh, eh, huh huh huh. (Beavis and Butthead).