High iPh target room

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High iPh target room

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

High iPh target room

Fed up of trying to find targets with good buildings? Come here and check out good active high iPh targets

You're invited to my new group 'High iPh target room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7549617/99jEgJ

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Are people incapable of doing anything for themselves anymore? Need others to do all the leg work for them?
    Pathetic.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pedro dont you have anything better to do than be a nuance?
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    Pedro dont you have anything better to do than be a nuance?
    Nuance roflmao and looser lol

Pedro you have been making good points on the forum recently +1

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just another crutch for the losers who are too lazy to build a hood. smh

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    Nuance roflmao and looser lol

Pedro you have been making good points on the forum recently +1
    No he hasn't.

As to the first part of your post, I'm sorry if i don't speak the queens english. I grew up in an state run orphanage and was more concerned with keeping my wits than I before E.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    Fed up of trying to find targets with good buildings? Come here and check out good active high iPh targets

You're invited to my new group 'High iPh target room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7549617/99jEgJ
    What a tosser you are, let folks find their own targets. That's how the game should be played. You are just encouraging farming..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    Just another crutch for the losers who are too lazy to build a hood. smh
    Exactly what i thought. Maybe we should build a room for all the losers and the worthless leaches. Pathetic.

Post Count

As to the first part of your post, I'm sorry if i don't speak the queens english. I grew up in an state run orphanage and was more concerned with keeping my wits than I before E.
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Wowzers. Max is Doctor Evil. Who knew?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Ha ha, very funny. I'm glad to see my plite exists for your amusement. I make no excuses and have no regrets over my hardscrable upbringing. Without it i may not have the fortitude to run my syn. Keep making jokes though funnyman. Maybe I'll send Kimberly from Millionaire Maulers to your hood. She's a feral hellbeast that will camp your hood til you quit.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please feel free to rob me not a great IPH but your welcome to try and get some 1.2m
    if you have a high IPH its best you stay clear or you will lose some cash.

Yes i lift bro.......do you?
    Last edited by HTCBC; 03-13-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post

If you find a good target, why would you share it? So other people can rob it before you do?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Maybe I'll send Kimberly from Millionaire Maulers to your hood. She's a feral hellbeast that will camp your hood til you quit.
    Translation: saddo who sits in the basement and taps away all day everyday. Or maybe she has one of those auto-clicker cheats going on.

Does this Kimberly really have access to every level in the game? You're certainly spreading the "threat" far and wide. Lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I hope my IPH is high enough to make the list

Hood Name - Fuzzy
    Level 250
    IPH - 12.7 million

Come at me bro
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...