Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last

Thread: K&D questions

K&D questions

after about 400 posts we have been given an official forum :P ty all :P

newcomers feel free to make ur questions :P good game to all :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

How do you get referral rewards?

I've had a number of requests come in so far, I assume from my code, and yet I still have no friend referrals (like the look of the rewards).

How do you get that to tick over.

Second question: if you drop friends from your list, will it decrease or can you re-invite new friends to boost the numbers?

Gracias.

Quote Originally Posted by Schar View Post
    I've had a number of requests come in so far, I assume from my code, and yet I still have no friend referrals (like the look of the rewards).

How do you get that to tick over.

Second question: if you drop friends from your list, will it decrease or can you re-invite new friends to boost the numbers?

Gracias.
    After the tutorial a screen will pop up they put your code in & you should get the tick. They don't need to send a friend request but must do tutorial & name their knight.

As for dropping friends, make sure you battle them first before adding a new one & kick out lvl 20-40 players first keep the low level friends for free PvP points/gold

Thank you. I had assumed that the people I had requests from had added my code; guess not.

I'll keep waiting

Cool game though.

Having trouble pasting ally codes in friend request.
    Any tips?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corpsegrinder View Post
    Having trouble pasting ally codes in friend request.
    Any tips?
    Thanks
    A little more clarity would help. Do you mean you're attempting to add a friend using a Friend Code and it's not working?
    Make sure to actually click on the first little box to the left of the "Add Friend" button. That button confirms the entered code code. First you bring up a keyboard by clicking the empty box.
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

Right.
    Then I want to copy someone's code and paste it into the box, like other gree games, instead of entering it manually with the keypad.
    Doesn't seem to work

Quote Originally Posted by corpsegrinder View Post
    Right.
    Then I want to copy someone's code and paste it into the box, like other gree games, instead of entering it manually with the keypad.
    Doesn't seem to work
    Ah. It would make sense that doesn't work because all Gree games have Friend Codes as one long sequence of digits, except in K&D it's three sets of digits. Most likely the paste doesn't work because of the separation of the three sections with the code input boxes.
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by BilboSwaggins View Post
    Ah. It would make sense that doesn't work because all Gree games have Friend Codes as one long sequence of digits, except in K&D it's three sets of digits. Most likely the paste doesn't work because of the separation of the three sections with the code input boxes.
    This would be true if you could even highlight or anything in the box lol

My knights

How can I use more than just three of my knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagean View Post
    How can I use more than just three of my knights.
    You have more knights when you unlock them by clearing maps on epic. You can only bring three knights and two hire friends to battle max. If you clear all the stages than you can use any lnights you have left that has hp.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

How would I go about getting myself a set of Flowstone Battlegear?
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

You. An get one from getting 15 friends to dow load game and use your code as referal. I just got one combining snakeskin qith wing warrior. I was trying to get storm sorceror. You might not get with one try, but you might get storm sorceror which is way better imo. Gl
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

Why do you want Flowstone? Crius+ is better. You can combine earth and air to get it or you can do like Mad Fusion said and combine with snakeskin and you might get something better.

Ok I'm not sure I'm doing this right. There are two ways people see your knight: PVP and using as an ally. How do you set your knights and armor for each? For PVP it's easy: set team order in the battle menu. Is it the same for ally? Or do you need to set it in My Knights? I didn't think the latter cuz it changes as you change eq in PVE. Would be nice to have different gear for PVP fights (use best armor) vs being used as an ally (use nemesis gear).
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet