Post any questions you have here! Answers will be provided ASAP! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any questions you have here! Answers will be provided ASAP!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In regard to atk/def strength that you get to spend lvl up points on, if you had 1mil atk with an attack strength of 30 and a rival had 1mil def with a def strength of 20, you should constantly beat them 1v1.

There is a few discussions from time to time as to whether they are useful or not, but my theory on it is that whatever your atk/def strength is it should be multiplied by an exponential figure as to gain an advantage by putting points into them and make the game more competive between players stats.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke96 View Post
    This is just bull whats the use of gaining stats if they dont do anything.. i have 38mil def and im getting attacked by someone with 28mil and hes successful 90% of the time without taking any of my defence buildings down. This is just crazy i understand def/attk skill points but wtf this is just wrong!!. This game is getting more and more useless. Stats dont matter, iph doesnt matter, energy doesnt matter when u need 200k to complete 1 ltq. Gree maybe there is a reason these forums are full of compalints your customer service and reasoning is joke.
    This is someone who has most likely put all their skill points into attack. Also defence buildings even if positioned well at those numbers are worthless. That is something that needs to be addressed along with the Infirmary.

As you say IPH is worthless so I would not bother rebuilding any of you cash buildings.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levi.baker88 View Post
    In regard to atk/def strength that you get to spend lvl up points on, if you had 1mil atk with an attack strength of 30 and a rival had 1mil def with a def strength of 20, you should constantly beat them 1v1.

There is a few discussions from time to time as to whether they are useful or not, but my theory on it is that whatever your atk/def strength is it should be multiplied by an exponential figure as to gain an advantage by putting points into them and make the game more competive between players stats.
    This is what I thought at first, but more than often I lose to rivals with unit strength equal and point strength much lower than mine..... it is simply mind boggling , it makes no sense .

Thank you for answering .

Post Count
    Due to current flood of indestructible units and overall stat inflation...is it worth investing monies into faction 'building & casualty defense' upgrades?

Lurker
    Post Count

plz help

my phone broke and i dont no how to download my game to the new one i tried but it keep downloading a new game im in a faction and everything on modern war please contact me if u can help fone number is 6015694142 or email is larryswain8@gmail.com thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Larry,

I'd suggest you edit your post and take away your personal info. Send in a support ticket from your new phone on the new account. If you have your original player's ID code, level, etc, submit that with the ticket and whatever other info they might request. But don't put your personal info here, too many sketchy folks in these parts.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack07 View Post
    Due to current flood of indestructible units and overall stat inflation...is it worth investing monies into faction 'building & casualty defense' upgrades?
    I know of two upper tier factions that are at 0/7 on these bonuses. Many upper level players are all gold or close to it. We all know the infirmary is a joke, why would this bonus be any different. Skip it and work on attack, defense, and health regen.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Does anyone know what happens to earned units from faction goals if a player is kicked before logging in to collect them? Do they really have to be collected by logging in?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    This is someone who has most likely put all their skill points into attack. Also defence buildings even if positioned well at those numbers are worthless. That is something that needs to be addressed along with the Infirmary.

As you say IPH is worthless so I would not bother rebuilding any of you cash buildings.
    Attack skill points are worthless and is not the reason he's is successful "raiding". Stats are useful during war and not as useful during raids. Those stats will hold up during an attack which you need for WD. I suggest putting your skill points into stamina (50) and the rest into energy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
    Does anyone know what happens to earned units from faction goals if a player is kicked before logging in to collect them? Do they really have to be collected by logging in?
    As I understand, if the player is in the faction when the prize is earned but is removed before they log in; they still receive the prize. The splash screen may not trigger. I've seen it work on earning a daily epic boss prize but haven't seen it work on fltq's

-
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Also, as far as skill points; I have over 250 in attack and 200 in defense, and I still lose pretty much all the time to people 3 million in stats less than me. Although I can raid people with 5m more than my attack.

I'm not convinced this algorithm works properly. Back when there were skill points hackers people had 10,000 of them and dominated, I never understood it. I have attacked friends I know had 100 skill points less defense than I had in attack and were roughly the same stats and still lost 70%.

I'm no computer smart guy so I can't explain it.

-
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Attack skill points are worthless and is not the reason he's is successful "raiding". Stats are useful during war and not as useful during raids. Those stats will hold up during an attack which you need for WD. I suggest putting your skill points into stamina (50) and the rest into energy.
    That is incorrect, my testing reveals that putting everything into attack gives results similar to what is happening to this player.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi my question is how do i change from the cold cycle to the latest cycle?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kk92 View Post
    Hi my question is how do i change from the cold cycle to the latest cycle?
    Your on the latest cycle.
    Youncant change where you are on it though
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    I have a question for whoever.

How do I get hidden stashes? I've spent 500 energy and 5 stamina and still none.