Post any questions you have here! Answers will be provided ASAP! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any questions you have here! Answers will be provided ASAP!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The last 25 item crate event with a leaderboard had a serious issue. The mod responded to it and said that it was obviously glitched/hacked by some of the players. Does anyone have a link to that thread handy as I can't find it with searches......

Post Count

fast Stats

What's the fastest way to make money at level 40?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    That is incorrect, my testing reveals that putting everything into attack gives results similar to what is happening to this player.
    yes. I totally agree and that everyone should follow your sage advice because you have obviously thoroughly "tested" it like you claim. Afterwards, if anyone has any issues, they should direct their complaints to agent orange so he can give you details as to why everything he just said in this thread doesn't seem to be working at all
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 03-16-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Individual quest rewards

Do all faction members receive reward units when individual quest are completed by some members?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettle View Post
    Do all faction members receive reward units when individual quest are completed by some members?
    No, only faction events do all members get the awards

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Also, as far as skill points; I have over 250 in attack and 200 in defense, and I still lose pretty much all the time to people 3 million in stats less than me. Although I can raid people with 5m more than my attack.

I'm not convinced this algorithm works properly. Back when there were skill points hackers people had 10,000 of them and dominated, I never understood it. I have attacked friends I know had 100 skill points less defense than I had in attack and were roughly the same stats and still lost 70%.

I'm no computer smart guy so I can't explain it.
    My personal belief is that att/def skill points had some type of impact when stats were supposed to stay at 100k max not 150 million.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My guess is they removed skill points all together from the algorithm. If you can't see another players skill points you can't tell if they are hacked.
    I

Post Count
    How do I find out what is the weakest unit used during attack ? ( currently have 50 allies = 300 units , splash screen only shows top 45 or 46 )
    Last edited by Jack07; 03-17-2014 at 07:40 PM.

World domination prizes

Are WD prizes cumulative ex (if your faction finishes 1st you receive every prize) or do you only receive the 1 single prize based on where your faction finishes?

Quote Originally Posted by SGT DNG View Post
    How were you able to get 6 different accts on one phone?
    you first must uninstall modern war back up your funzio folder then re install game create your new account. This only works on android as far as I know apple does not allow you into the file system.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkahuna4life View Post
    Are WD prizes cumulative ex (if your faction finishes 1st you receive every prize) or do you only receive the 1 single prize based on where your faction finishes?
    Prizes are cumulative.

Lurker
    Post Count

Battle Points

OK, cannot find anywhere what battle points are for. Are they what builds attack and defense stats? Are there any buildings that give better battle points? I have been raiding money buildings only, should I raid defense buuildings, too? Thx

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by broncomark View Post
    OK, cannot find anywhere what battle points are for. Are they what builds attack and defense stats? Are there any buildings that give better battle points? I have been raiding money buildings only, should I raid defense buuildings, too? Thx
    broncomark, don't go crazy with the raiding. BP is what you accumulate to move up in rank. That was once important long ago when valor units were worth anything, not now. You want to make your account strong in relation to the rivals around you at your level. That means you want to increase in strength at a faster rate per xp earned. If you raid to much, you will level up faster than your peers. Making you a fish in shark infested waters. So don't worry about the bp right now. Focus on getting good units for the xp you earn for it.

Lurker
    Post Count

How to do that?

So don't raid. Ok, I was advised to only raid, not to do missions or pvp, to avoid leveling up too fast. I don't see the point in playing, then, if all I can do is wait for a war, upgrade/build my base. It takes days for either upgrade or building, so just log in, collect daily bonus, harvest money buildings, and that's it? Oh, and I refuse to use real money on a game, except initial purchase price, if any. Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

2 quick questions

2 quick questions. Does anyone know how many actual players there are on this game? Either active or inactive. And the second is how many bots are there? Every level im on there is at least six opponents with the same name for over 40 lvls.