Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    Wow sleazy !! Love it ! that's awesome
    I know how long those garbage bags take to fill
    Hats of to you just for that!! Lol
    EEE
    don't u wish there was a drag-drop feature to fill multiple spaces in just one go
    it is so so soooo time consuming to buy each item and fill the whole place .. it's lesser painful to punch through a wall than to make these designs LOL

I think all contestant should post 1 official screenshot of their hood for the contest but still be able to post some more unofficial screen shots of the other parts of the hood for viewing enjoyment. I certainly want to see what else there is on the other side of the hood! Many of us would love to see more im sure. This will certainly show how much effort the players had put in designing their hoods. What do u guys think?
    Last edited by Dino Bravo; 03-16-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Make a top prize, AND top 20 prizes too. You'll get way more ppl posting ss of their hoods this way.

I'd post mine, but after seeing these ss's I'd feel like a have a small pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Wow, you guys are gonna make this really hard to judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Any quick tips on how to snap full hood pics?Im using android,maybe iOS can zoom out further on hoods.
    Last edited by Sherod; 03-16-2014 at 05:16 PM.

I think, if Gree isn't willing to give out an actual prize, it would be good consolation to have a high stat weapon named after the winner....perhaps even the top 5.

For instance, If I managed to place top 5 (not likely) Something named Mack The Knife's Knife would be a high stat melee weapon. If they did that I bet they'd have a lot more entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Bravo View Post
    I think all contestant should post 1 official screenshot of their hood for the contest but still be able to post some more unofficial screen shots of the other parts of the hood for viewing enjoyment. I certainly want to see what else there is on the other side of the hood! Many of us would love to see more im sure. This will certainly show how much effort the players had put in designing their hoods. What do u guys think?
    I think that's a great idea I have some pics I can share and would love to see others .
    Because my hood was small before I could only fit one or two art pieces in . But still have ss of the
    Deleted ones . How about we start a new thread ?
    EEE

Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    I think, if Gree isn't willing to give out an actual prize, it would be good consolationrt to have a high stat weapon named after the winner....perhaps even the top 5.

For instance, If I managed to place top 5 (not likely) Something named Mack The Knife's Knife would be a high stat melee weapon. If they did that I bet they'd have a lot more entries.
    I like that idea !
    I'd ask for a bloodied eagle claw , and call it the talon slasher . Mohahaha
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Grimmys Hood
    709 592 778
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Grimmys Hood
    709 592 778
    Australia

Is that your poor ass hood?
    Trying to win the contest? Sure, in your dream.
    Last edited by ShawnBB; 03-16-2014 at 08:08 PM.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Is that your poor ass hood?
    Trying to win the contest? Sure, in your dream.
    Please stop, you are hurting my feelings.

Why is there so much chatter in this thread? If you posted a hood pics awesome for you! the rest of the comments are just clutter...find another thread to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Why is there so much chatter in this thread? If you posted a hood pics awesome for you! the rest of the comments are just clutter...find another thread to troll.
    Or make some Hood Art. Spend the time and enter the contest. Otherwise view the thread and be silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Says the troll herself. Go kick rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    Any quick tips on how to snap full hood pics?Im using android,maybe iOS can zoom out further on hoods.
    Sherod, I took a snapshot of every part of my hood. Stored the ss in my laptop. I then cropped each and every ss to cut away the gold bar, energy bar and stamina bar away. I then use microsoft paint and use the "paste from" function to piece them together. Took me about 2 hours to piece them together. Go try it.

Wow u could do some art in that amount of time ! Lol
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

301 555 057
    Chicago

http://imgur.com/1QuUMnY

"Inspired by Dontdoit888"