Is timer incorrect? Only has 3 hours
    added.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quest started at 1:00pm est and shows
    to end at 4:00 pm est.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In that case, the timer would be incorrect. If original start time is 1pm EST, adding 6 hours, as said, would mean it would techincally have started at 7pm EST. Techincally, there should be 6 hours left, not 3 by my reckoning...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, this was actually my question I deleted, as it showed then (correctly) +6 hrs, but now it is showing only +3hrs for me and my guildmates. So where is our extra 3hrs Snapopera promised above and was visible earlier today?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    There was some additional snags with the fix, but things should be looking okay again soon. Event is extended by SIX hours now, which I'm pretty happy about!

Thanks for being so patient, everybody.
    No, all my people are reporting that only 3 hours has been added. Please give us the other 3 hours back again! Please, please, please!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Acc. to my clock on the quest...it ends in 4 hours...but if you added 6 hours and not 3...shouldn't it be longer?
    Thought the event started at 11:00 am pst yesterday with 4 hours left..dosent look like it was 6 hours added..3 hours if I am worng on the 11:00 am start time and it started at 10:00 am pst. Otherwise it looks like 2 hours added.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, even with the extension, I fell short by one or two more gem refills. Timer ran out before I could get any more refills after a crash half an hour before the end...I'm still pretty ticked but have minimal expectation that even a ticket could resolve this at all...60 gems wasted trying to rush the finish. Not happy, especially since the start time was screwy (and never confirmed by moderators or devs) and all the confusion over the extension.

With all due respect mods, this fix/concession is still a fail.