Going Down LTQ - 6th event not counting energy usage correctly

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Going Down LTQ - 6th event not counting energy usage correctly

Post Count

Going Down LTQ - 6th event not counting energy usage correctly

Gree,

You really need to do something about this. Multiple tickets have been sent in. The goal is complete, energy used then a pop up happens saying lost connection with server and you go back and the last hit needed to complete the goal is not done and it has to be completed again.

Going Down LTQ is just the latest in the rash of the last 6 events this is happening on. This is a lot of wasted energy being lost into the void.

It needs to get corrected.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree. It's becoming more than just a minor annoyance when Im losing 250-600 in energy having to redo clicks. On the rare occasions I use gold for an energy refill I expect to actually have the full amount of energy purchased available to me.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    Gree,

You really need to do something about this. Multiple tickets have been sent in. The goal is complete, energy used then a pop up happens saying lost connection with server and you go back and the last hit needed to complete the goal is not done and it has to be completed again.

Going Down LTQ is just the latest in the rash of the last 6 events this is happening on. This is a lot of wasted energy being lost into the void.

It needs to get corrected.
    I can tell you this: I don't even get an error message or "Lost Connection"!
    I completed a goal then the next goal wouldn't show. WTH
    Completed when I had a 1000 energy and it takes 275 5/6 2/3(<--Example, I forgot the goal info)
    Completed goal, Received Prize
    Next goal doesn't show under goals tab
    Shut down and Restart cc
    Look in Goals tab for event and it shows 2/3
    Go to goal and it says 5/6 but energy shows 775.
    Took my energy but reset goal! good thing it didn't reset the whole goal. So I feel you on this

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's what happens to me. Sometimes I'll have 2/3 done, then upon completing 3/3 I'll find it didn't count and often find I have to start from 0/3. But of course all that energy is gone.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    I can tell you this: I don't even get an error message or "Lost Connection"!
    I completed a goal then the next goal wouldn't show. WTH
    Completed when I had a 1000 energy and it takes 275 5/6 2/3(<--Example, I forgot the goal info)
    Completed goal, Received Prize
    Next goal doesn't show under goals tab
    Shut down and Restart cc
    Look in Goals tab for event and it shows 2/3
    Go to goal and it says 5/6 but energy shows 775.
    Took my energy but reset goal! good thing it didn't reset the whole goal. So I feel you on this
    This is exactly what's been happening to me. GREE just closes out all my tickets with no explanation.

Post Count
    Mods, can you please address this continued problem or have someone reply that can?

Post Count
    It's not always true that it doesnt register.

I found when I look at the objectives it needs, for example, 3 rounds of 3 hits to complete goal.
    Then I go hit the target, and when I complete 2 rounds of 3 hits, I get the prize pop-up-screen (I do not actually get the reward)and my goal disappeared.

As I know I've completed only 2 rounds instead of 3, I hit the target again, and it lights up green again, with all hits registered and the goal-chain back in goalslist..and so I can continue with the goal, upon finishing, i do get the weapon and the pop-up-screen again..

Try this if it works for u.. It does for me.
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is also taking away Uzis I have won when it does this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunky View Post

I found when I look at the objectives it needs, for example, 3 rounds of 3 hits to complete goal.
    Then I go hit the target, and when I complete 2 rounds of 3 hits, I get the prize pop-up-screen (I do not actually get the reward)and my goal disappeared.

As I know I've completed only 2 rounds instead of 3, I hit the target again, and it lights up green again, with all hits registered and the goal-chain back in goalslist..and so I can continue with the goal, upon finishing, i do get the weapon and the pop-up-screen again..

This is what has been happening to me as well. Not saying everyone else is wrong, but count your hits and see if you really need more than the goal says.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunky View Post

Yours is a completely different issue than to what I posted.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lazy Gree

I've had a ticket open since 3/11, with screenshots attached. This isn't the first LTQ to have these problems! Get it figured out GREE before we all quit because you ignore our issues and make this game no longer fun. You are already stealing car and mortgage payments from us, don't steal the little enjoyment we get out of this game too.