Gree, why no warning for 24 hour quest?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, why no warning for 24 hour quest?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree, why no warning for 24 hour quest?

Nowhere in your General or Announcements sections is a thread announcing start time of your 24 hour quest. For the record, when you limit us severely to only 24 hours on a quest while 95% of your quests run 5-6 days, you really need to let us know beforehand what time and day the quest begins! Otherwise majority of your users start this quest at a disadvantage, since they will be off the beginning time (if they're lucky) by an hour cuz they're checking boxes, and if they're not, by multiple hours...

Post Count

Glitch

Stuck on 9/20. No monster appears in the Coliseum. Several members of my guild have the same problem.

Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    Stuck on 9/20. No monster appears in the Coliseum. Several members of my guild have the same problem.
    Yep, heard complainings about a not appearing mob on 9/20 in my guild also.... Very nice when that happens on a 24h quest.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm experiencing there same issue. On 9/20 and nothing to kill. Thanks for screwing this up too.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That has got to be one of the funniest questions I've seen in awhile. *warning* bwahahahahah

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

our entire guild stuck on 9/20 loosing so much time on this 24hour thing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    on other games gree shows when they will be released; that has never (to my knowledge) been the case in ka. just have to be present.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    on other games gree shows when they will be released; that has never (to my knowledge) been the case in ka. just have to be present.
    i aggree it always just comes u dont know when only predictions

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John 3013 View Post
    That has got to be one of the funniest questions I've seen in awhile. *warning* bwahahahahah
    Hmmm... my dictionary has as one definition of warning: advance notice of something so that can't be the funny part..

perhaps it's the expectation of Gree actually doing this, as it does in its other games? What does it say about your company, Gree, when such a normal question becomes laughable? *sigh*

Post Count
    Hi Gree, it's unbelievable that there is no reaction yet... Two threads with the same topic, you can not really tell us that you didn't see the problem (or if - that's even worse) so why do you ignore us in this way???

Lurker
    Post Count
    Its been showing in the list of LTQ since the last war. If you did not know it was coming that's your bad not Gree's.

As for the lack of Mobs for 9/20 that's is Gree's mess up.

Or a ploy to force players to gem it. As we know they will not extend the length of time to complete the quest.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Hmmm... my dictionary has as one definition of warning: advance notice of something so that can't be the funny part..

perhaps it's the expectation of Gree actually doing this, as it does in its other games? What does it say about your company, Gree, when such a normal question becomes laughable? *sigh*
    it would be great if there was standardization across the games...alas; there is not; lesson; have zero expectations and when something positive is rolled out then you can be pleasantly surprised.