Page 2 of 2 First 12
    But you are spamming in some way that can still be tolerated as long as you don't make another one like this.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

seems like lately u are the only one spamming the forums Ant

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    What the hell does rororororo mean and are you spamming man

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    But you are spamming in some way that can still be tolerated as long as you don't make another one like this.
    ya ant? your calling someone else on spamming? =] (this is my third post on ant - i guess im also spamming.)
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Is there a chatroom on Line for SG players then?

LOL Of course have epic la 1 max northerner , 1 beastmaster going max ,moontide , tectonic

Post SG knights requirements leh

Okok. Posting official recruitment in recruitment page sooon! I need to work now la. Hahaha.
    @theodorus Yes we have a line chat grp for sg knights. All singaporeans there now.

sg knights

Quote Originally Posted by marcuseva View Post
    hi all singaporean players. hahaa! you guys heard of sg knights? former top 10 guild? im actually looking for active players to join us in sg knights to bring us back to the glory days. we are 20 odd strong mostly singaporeans. and hoping for more sg players to join in. we can singlish tgt in line chat. lOL! anyone keen?
    I'm from SG. WANNA JOIN SG KNIGHTS. PM ME ON LINE. LINE ID: CHUAHBL97520

Hello, nice to see so many sg players in knd...
    I have fought with SG Shaker and SG Chaos before... Not sure their forum names tho

Most members don't have a forum account. SG Chaos is current SG Knights GM, PM him LineID kel5555 or LineID icejudgement to apply guild.
    Requirements: 150k war points per full war, at least lvl90 in game and equipped with 3 maxed Epic boss+ armors (4* Legendary) or 5* Epics

If can't meet main guild requirements try for sub-guild. PM LineID bubermail

Thanks buber. Hahaha. Buber GM for sg2. Come come. All singaporeans let unite tgt!

Hi , am interested to join your sister guild as I don't gem. What are the requirements?
    Last edited by Ultimecia; 03-19-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Bump bump. Hahaha. Anymore singaporean?

Quote Originally Posted by marcuseva View Post
    Bump bump. Hahaha. Anymore singaporean?
    I get the excitement but this isnt the right place to bump guild recruit messages
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

I see your point Dragon. Any idea how to move this thread from GENERAL into GUILD RECRUITMENT?