Noob questions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noob questions

Lurker
    Post Count

Noob questions

Sorry, still quite new to this game and could do with someone answering the following please:

1. What's the deal / point with Stalker Uzis? How do these help me and what do they do?

2. Is there any way I can trade stuff for individual in-game cash rather than syndicate?

3. Is there an advantage to having more stamina points apart from being able to rob / attack more people before recharging - e.g. does having more stamina help in boss battles or syndicate war?

More as I think of them.

Thanks, in anticipation...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stalker uzis are for a syndicate event used to summon a raid boss.

No.

Use all points for your energy everything else is worthless.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You need to donate those stalker Uzis to Sick N Twisted. PM me and I'll give you the code. Anyone who donates will be allowed to stay through next battle and reap the rewards from being with my top crew. If not, I guess you are happy being a looser. Don't say I didn't try to help either.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol at your sig

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ooh, there's that looser charge again!!! Lol. Check Webster's my friend. Save yourself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And in response to the original question, you might want to get some pvp energy to allow yourself to rob/pvp/get bricks.

If you're in a syndicate, they should help you. If not, drop me a line. I just fired a new one up-already got all my defensive upgrades in the first week.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    Lol at your sig
    LOL at you.

Come rob me little man. Leave me a link if you dare, I'll clean you out day and night.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    LOL at you.

Come rob me little man. Leave me a link if you dare, I'll clean you out day and night.
    You'd be better off spending your time learning how to write/spell properly.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    This man speaks truth. Looks like we got a lesser educated Muscles McGee.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I feel like uzi drops are related to XP gain. does anyone know which job is the most XP for the least energy?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    So you think your better than me?

Maybe I didnt have the upbring that you did. Should I be faulted because I was raised in an orphanage without the benafit of a stable home? Dont judge until your shoes have walked a mile in my life. Now I run a successful criminal syndicate, talk about living the American dream. Rags to riches, son.

See those stats in the sig, gangsta right? And that's without me even caring. I'm capable of dropping a C-note every hour. Dont provoke the bear or deal with the fallout.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Maybe I didnt have the upbring that you did. Should I be faulted because I was raised in an orphanage without the benafit of a stable home? Dont judge until your shoes have walked a mile in my life. Now I run a successful criminal syndicate, talk about living the American dream. Rags to riches, son.

See those stats in the sig, gangsta right? And that's without me even caring. I'm capable of dropping a C-note every hour. Dont provoke the bear or deal with the fallout.
    Sounds like you need a hug there keyboard warrior!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your probobly one of the SAS threat squad leaving spam on my wall, huh? As if me and my crew should be scared. Everyone know SAS never follows thru. Just barking dogs.

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Being able to spell and write correctly has nothing to do with your upbringing. As for me not having your upbringing, what makes you think yours was so bad in comparison to mine?

My point still stands. You should spend your time learning to spell instead of masquerading as a keyboard warrior. The likelihood that you're 14, ginger and called Keith is quite high.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio View Post
    And in response to the original question, you might want to get some pvp energy to allow yourself to rob/pvp/get bricks.
    +1 If you like robbing/attacking then at least get some stamina. Otherwise, make sure you have enough energy so that it doesn't refill overnight. I'd shoot for 1500-2000 energy and 50 stamina (if you refill stamina you get 50, so this should be your minimum goal, in case they ever bring back the old PVP tourney, which was a bit of fun). After that put most into energy and a little into stamina, unless you attack/rob so much that you find yourself on zero regularly.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14