Trackside Slums Winners List - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trackside Slums Winners List

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is the individual ranking posted somewhere?

Post Count
    So you have us finishing at one level, but you awarded us the reward for a level lower. How do we fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    we have finished at rank 10 and got only prize for 25th. i sent ticket and got no response!
    gree is so quick to take our money for gold, but not when they should receive the prizes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank You A&F...

215 All Knight Possee 1601934

Guessing this must be the T Minus Zero Ranking then & our 204 Final Ranking (as per splash screen, which still comes up, showing AKP Ranked 204) must have been at T Minus 1 Hour?
    Last edited by Zippy69; 03-12-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Post Count

Oasis

mexx, you and I are on the same syn. I read somewhere Gree stated they had awarded all the prizes. Yet; as clearly noted above, we finished 10th - I still don't have the reward for 10th place. I was being patient, but it has now been two days, and apparently all items have been rewarded?? - shouldn't be that difficult to give what is owed to each member.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    mexx, you and I are on the same syn. I read somewhere Gree stated they had awarded all the prizes. Yet; as clearly noted above, we finished 10th - I still don't have the reward for 10th place. I was being patient, but it has now been two days, and apparently all items have been rewarded?? - shouldn't be that difficult to give what is owed to each member.
    A lot of people still waiting for their rewards.
    CJ and Jerle should check again their "script", cause it's obviously flawed.
    For the record: about 10% of our syn got the top 75 reward, the rest are still waiting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same position as you Nighteg - our syndicate finished 96 (rising from 102 in the last hour after they had wrongly awarded prizes). As with your situation, only a couple of members have their Top 100 prize. It so happens that those people are the ones who were not online at the end of the event and didn't log-in until some hours after - this suggests the way their flawed repair script actually operated in practise.

In summary, they awarded prizes at the wrong time, and the remedial action have proven ineffective.

CJ AND JERLE - WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MISSING THEIR SYNDICATE PRIZES RECEIVE THEM?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Same position as you Nighteg - our syndicate finished 96 (rising from 102 in the last hour after they had wrongly awarded prizes). As with your situation, only a couple of members have their Top 100 prize. It so happens that those people are the ones who were not online at the end of the event and didn't log-in until some hours after - this suggests the way their flawed repair script actually operated in practise.

In summary, they awarded prizes at the wrong time, and the remedial action have proven ineffective.

CJ AND JERLE - WHEN WILL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MISSING THEIR SYNDICATE PRIZES RECEIVE THEM?
    It seems you're onto something! Cause we've noticed that too. So here you go CJ / Jerle, we've done half the job for you:
    The people who WEREN'T online at the end of the war, RECEIVED their reward. The one who WERE (the majority), DIDN'T get their rewards!

Lurker
    Post Count

Recruiting

Midtown Hustlers is recruiting! With dead weight removed, we stand at 31/60. If ur interested in a maxed out syn, ur an active/daily player, and bring a winning attitude, there is a place for U here! Invite code is 508 444 951. We are looking forward to building a powerhouse once again, and U might be the missing part needed...

Post Count
    A&F or any mod, could you please have a look at the individual rewards for upcoming battle!?

- Prize for rank 18001-20000 has a +12% explosive attack modifier.
    - Prize for rank 6001-7000 has higher stats and a higher gun attack modifier than the rank 3501-4000
    - Prize for rank 451-500 has no modifier

Seems like they are a bit mixed up.

Lurker
    Post Count

Syndicate Recruting

Demdewdzzz is a top 1500 syndicate that is looking for active members. We are laid back so no crazy donation requirements (we do want members to donate though), no chat programs (we do use Groupme-not required). We are looking any level players that just want to have fun and be a part of a team.
    Right now we have 17/38 members.

Our Syndicate code is: 327 070 466

Bonuses we have so far are:

Fight Respect Payout: +25%
    Jobs Payout: +15%
    Car Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +25%
    Melee Attack: +10%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun Defense: +15%
    Armor Attack: +15%
    Armor Defense: +20%