Going down ltq problem

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Going down ltq problem

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Going down ltq problem

Completed 15/15, took screen shot, and got error message that game needed to resync. It now shows me back on 10/11 on last level. Didn't get prize either, whatever it is.
    What are the odds it will do it again? Reset issue isn't fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugdish View Post
    Completed 15/15, took screen shot, and got error message that game needed to resync. It now shows me back on 10/11 on last level. Didn't get prize either, whatever it is.
    What are the odds it will do it again? Reset issue isn't fixed.
    Does any ever get the error message and the game gets resync before you complete the level or is it only after?

Post Count
    that has happened to me a lot lateley. A coulple times it actually made me redo the whole last kill instead of just the last hit. (this was for the on the run ltq that ran alongside the epic boss) I have a ticket in with gree now. It's cost me over 10,000 energy so far. It seems like they shouldn't just be able to tell you too bad, but that's what I'm expecting to hear.

Post Count
    I just experienced a bug too. I finished ltq beginners but received no item - only experience. Boy, am I lucky!!11

Yes, yes, I have restarted cc, mobile and whatnot...and yes I've carefully checked my entire inventory - twice!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This has happened the last 2 ltq for me and has happened 2x today. Sent in ticket as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Already have a thread about yhis

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You guys have issue with this LTQ I am suffering with this problem last two LTQ. I sent so many tickets and arguments with gree. Gree refused to help telling me that we can't help but we will let our administration about this issue. Gree only knows how to fool us. So don't waste your time. When I had same problem (with jobs)in 2011 Funzio helped me. But I don't think this time you will be helped. Best of luck.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have had it happen twice, the first was yesterday, sent ticket in and Amy from support responded quickly! they are aware of the problem and are working on correcting it. THANK YOU, AMY, FOR BEING SO FAST IN GETTING BACK TO ME!!!!

Server syncing

I first saw it a month ago and thought it ok to continue..... Until I noticed I wasn't getting the rewards for finishing LTQ goals..... I had to exit the game and relaunch it.... I lost progress on the current target and had to complete the final hit again to finish it..... I complained to gree that gold was used to purchase energy and the energy used wasn't returned like the final hit on target on relaunch.... The reply I got was sorry, we are not giving any compensation for this fault you have experienced. Your feedback has been passed on to game developers to fix the issue in the next update...... I stop and immediately close the app before relaunching to continue now.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There is no excuse for this event having issues as they had 6 hours of no one doing anything in the game to make sure everything was done correctly. If they didn't fix the issue from last LTQ they should not have launched the new LTQ with the same issues. Absolutely ridiculous.