What is highest Power Attack IP possible?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is highest Power Attack IP possible?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

What is highest Power Attack IP possible?

I'm very curious to know what is the highest IP power attack anyone has seen. I would like some feedback only because I might have found a HACKER from a high ranked team but want to make sure before I put on blast. Search Misterftw in Kakao Talk App and I will be happy to show you a SS.
    Last edited by MISTERFTW; 03-11-2014 at 01:03 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    That depends on the players ip mods. Ive seen 1800 and 1900. Im sure it goes into 2k

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    if its the person that got 1.2million ip with 417 offensive wins and 7 defensive wins then there is no way possible they achieved that without hacking

over 2800ip per hit. not possible.

of course they could have got half a million ip from hitting the command centre, non stop for 3 days.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxx View Post
    if its the person that got 1.2million ip with 417 offensive wins and 7 defensive wins then there is no way possible they achieved that without hacking

over 2800ip per hit. not possible.

of course they could have got half a million ip from hitting the command centre, non stop for 3 days.....
    Exactly what I said, unless they went ape sh*t on the headquarters

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I did power attacks. And in a set of 4 hits. ( to match what I would have got from 4 regular hits)
    At best I would get a set of say 2100, 1800 , 1500, 1300. Which would correspond to a run of a 710. 650, 530 and 375

Lurker
    Post Count
    It should be very easy for GREE to scan their database for players whose average IP per win (IP divided by total wins) exceed a reasonable value. They can then conduct further investigation into those they have found.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    It should be very easy for GREE to scan their database for players whose average IP per win (IP divided by total wins) exceed a reasonable value. They can then conduct further investigation into those they have found.
    They cannot even handle releasing events without the same reported issues, you think they are going to be able to accomplish this investigation? Sure there are cheaters but I rather they focus their attention on the game play that affects the majority and not those that only affect a few.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Over 2200 I've seen sad members hitting over 740 per hit, lots of ip mods

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbrbb View Post
    They cannot even handle releasing events without the same reported issues, you think they are going to be able to accomplish this investigation? Sure there are cheaters but I rather they focus their attention on the game play that affects the majority and not those that only affect a few.
    this.........
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]