ltq disappearing again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ltq disappearing again

Lurker
    Post Count

waste of gold dont use it

I actually get to 3/4 then when I finish the 4/4 it disappears and takes energy and gold reload game makes me do it again, so done until its fixed, if that will ever happen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Game keeps crashing now.
    Unstable.
    same here. game crashing....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztidusty View Post
    What the heck. Hit 4/5 on easy to complete lvl. Had a check mark in the goals tab but never got prize for it an the next lvl never came up. Which would of been 5/5 for beginners. So closed app an logged back in an now I gotta start over on 4/5 an energy is gone. That's so awesome.
    I've been experiencing the same issues but mostly on my Droid. I haven't had an issue with iOS this LTQ yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    anyone know why am i not surprised?
    Because it happens every LTQ now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its always on the android

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Actually I'm on iOS and it's been happening to me for the past 3 ltq. This is beyond ridiculous

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You had a 6 hour maintenance window on Sunday so there is no excuse for this event having any issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And yet another one to redo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Been happening to me for ages, tickets sent, usual rubbish back, we are looking into it. If your spending real money and not getting what you've paid for, this is theft, isnt it ?. Given up sending tickets and i guess stop buying gold is one answer.

Lurker
    Post Count
    same here! but lucky you if you already start one, I don't even started any. no new mission no LTQ and anything oh cmon please fix this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem here. That and the game crashes every minute sure makes this game fun!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    Second target I've completed now in ltq, and new target does not appear in goals so I have to log/in to get goal to reappear. When it does it is the one I finished and my energy is still gone.
    if u pay attention when it does it. and watch the cash drops. vs how many times u have to defeat him. if u have to beat him 3 times. on the 2/3 it says u beat him and green arrow goes away. if u hit him again it will reappear and u can continue to hit again. i have seen that sometimes i have to go back home after 3rd hit to get next goal to pop up
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No, I had the last one at 2/3 and only one hit left to kill it again. Drops prize and cash but new goal does not pop up.

After log off/on to get to pop up, I am minus my energy and prize and back at needing last hit. Cash is the only thing that stays.

Post Count
    I Had Similar Indecent And Had To Hit One More Time And Goal Popped Up During Hit. Wasted Energy For Single Hit. Better Than Having To Do 3 Or 5 More hits

Gree Please Find And Fix This issue
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    3 pages of this issue, and no response from a MOD, shows how much they care.

Post Count
    ok so this happened to me just now on the current ltq. I beat level 12/15 and it didn't count..I checked again now and I only need the last hit on 12. I shouldn't bother with a ticket right? It's 275 energy..