Boss Health (Google Doc)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boss Health (Google Doc)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Boss Health (Google Doc)

For anyone who wants to use the data provided by Gree, here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&usp=sharing

Post Count
    Thankyou, now people can work out how much it will cost them to complete the event and decide if its worth continuing.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thank you, I was just about to do this when I saw your thead.

Post Count
    LMAO... 17 billion HP for L100 boss for L300 players.

This is greedy as hell.

Considering it is 8.5 times HIGHER than the HP the RAID BOSS has. Makes complete sense.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Also....

How is it that Gree provided this information?

Edit: found it.
    Last edited by pb23; 03-10-2014 at 05:38 PM.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow ............

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The mods don't take kindly when regarding their endowment. Believe me... I have been banned twice over it. Enjoy your vacation.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    The mods don't take kindly when regarding their endowment. Believe me... I have been banned twice over it. Enjoy your vacation.
    We'd prefer you guys didn't talk about *anyone's* endowment, honestly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The charts for health I understand but I don't understand the first set for attack. Can someone explain to me please?
    I

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodiea View Post
    The charts for health I understand but I don't understand the first set for attack. Can someone explain to me please?
    basically, it is giving the estimated no of hits required based on the attack stats... i just ignore it..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am not sure but I think the boss stats is pretty low in the spreadsheet compared to what I am hitting. I am on the 101-150 tier and is on boss 46. My free attack is slightly over 10mil and cash attack slightly over 16mil. I just down boss 46 and it took me 3 cash hits, so boss 46 is already roughly 48,000,000 in stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is nonsense. Even a super mini lvl 51 with 8mil attack cant finish 100 bosses without gold, i suggest getting Epic boss out of events schedule, insane event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    I am not sure but I think the boss stats is pretty low in the spreadsheet compared to what I am hitting. I am on the 101-150 tier and is on boss 46. My free attack is slightly over 10mil and cash attack slightly over 16mil. I just down boss 46 and it took me 3 cash hits, so boss 46 is already roughly 48,000,000 in stats.
    Actually, this spreadsheet shows 47.5M health for the 46th boss at that level, so I'd say that's spot on. I just finished level 32 for the 101-150 and the health number came in spot on with my estimate based on hits too.

Post Count
    Yes the spreadsheet appears to be accurate thanks. At level 300 @ 95mill attack id need to spend 25k gold to kill all 100 bosses... Cant even help my team out much. Would have considered 5 vaults on this but this is too much - gree, you have just alienated some serious long term big spending players. Stupid.

Bap/Dark Warlord
    It is what it is...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not seeing the right numbers either. For the scenario discussed (101-150, boss number 46) I see 2.08m, not 48m. Am I looking at something wrong?